Ohio-Columbus
Options

Curly Willow Branches Needed

Half of our tables are going to have curly willow branches  that are strong enough to hold crystals. Does anyone know of a good website, or place in Columbus to purchase curly willow branches that are inexepnsive along with crystals to hang or stones to place in the bottom? I already have the vases and will most likely need 10 centerpieces. My linens are black and gray and the other tables will have white hydrangea centerpieces so I want to stick with the black/gray and white theme. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Re: Curly Willow Branches Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try places like Hobby Lobby, Michael's even Wal-Mart. I am not sure if there are still JoAnn's Fabrics around or not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was literally just at the GIant Eagle on Neil Ave. and they were selling bundles for $4.99.  I have no idea if thats a good deal, and I didn't investigate it too much so I'm not sure how much you get in a bundle.  They were a copper/brown color but I'm sure they could be spray painted if needed!  The were right in the front of the store by the produce in the tiny floral department.  Hope this helps!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flower Factory on Georgesville Rd. or Garden Ridge in Mill Run.
    Holly Loves AVON
  • Options
    AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey - I was looking for curly willow branches also and I ended up ordering mine off Save-on-crafts.com. I got a bundle of 120 branches for $40. this is the best deal I could find anywhere. I plan to do about 10 branches for 12 of my tables (I'm only doing half of the tables with the branch centerpieces). Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards