Michigan-Detroit
Options

~*Hello Retirement*~

[img] http://tinyurl.com/2bgaas [/img] Holy $hit today is the day! After 2 years, nearly 20,000 posts, 2 blueballs, lots of fights, vendor stalkers, and making some of the coolest friends a girl could ask for…. It is retirement time. I am sure some of you don’t give a flying frick, but this is hard to do… it is like I am cutting off an arm! Haha. I would like to thank all of you for, well, everything. I adore the girls who have become my IRL friends. I appreciate you all being nice enough to keep me around while I deal with my surplus of time and listening to all my opinions and recommendations. As much as I love hearing myself talk (lol), I really like helping you all out even more. There are a few weddings I am incredibly interested in checking out so I may pop in every once in awhile all sneaky sneaky like to see the final product. I wish you all the very best for your wedding day and your married life. There are some really cool chicks on here that I never got a chance to meet in person, which makes me sad. I will stop back in after Tricia’s wedding to post some pics of her super fabulous wedding! If you want to stay in touch, my email is mcvaydesigns@ yahoo.com. You can find me on Facebook with that too. Stalk me anytime. Don’t hesitate to contact me about any of my vendors or just to see how little Murray is doing! Also, I will be keeping up with my food blog so if you want to bookmark it that would be wicked sweet. I probably won't respond to any paging after today, so srsly just email me. I heart email. Hugs and kisses and all that sugary sweet barfy stuff -Shelly- (Hey pooks… I am only like 600 away from ball #3 haha. Guess I didn’t quite make it.)

Re: ~*Hello Retirement*~

• Options
    Mrs.CFH2Mrs.CFH2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a sad day.
  • Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noooooooooooo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should stick around for that third blue ball. you've come this far....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tarah716Tarah716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha - that pictures is awesome.  I cannot believe you're taking off - although I will know there is a lurker in the wings!  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no.... 600 posts is another 5 weeks. besides, then i would have to think of a name for the third one and that sounds like a lot of work.

• Options
    iheartkeithiheartkeith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is truly the end of an era...
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ "2 blueballs"but seriously, you will be missed. However, I will continue to stalk you on FB, and your food blog though. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There is always the Wyoming board. :-)Awww....It's like the end of an era!!! I know I will see/talk with you soon, but it is a sad, sad day.[img]<a href="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n262/amynicoletta/mcvay.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n262/amynicoletta/mcvay.jpg</a>[/img]
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best wishes with everything you do! Maybe I will see you in Shirley's sometime- we can always dream. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMFAO amy. that's the nicest tombstone i have ever gotten!! hahaha

• Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    edited December 2011
    *sniff* At least we still have facebook....
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sad I never got to meet you IRL. But thank you for recommending Kreativ Imaging! I'm so excited to work with him. And thanks for all your other help :) I'll most likely be looking you up on Facebook. Who will ever entertain us now?
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    edited December 2011
    you can name it "katie" yes, Katie is a fabulous name
  • Options
    PookumsPookums member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boooo come to the nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please with noodles on top??? I almost posted something similar my vacation starts Monday and since I won't be coming her or to the nest during the day anymore(due to work) it seemed fated, but I just can't let go. LOL
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the end of an area. I salute you!
  • Options
    PookumsPookums member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is always the Wyoming board. :-)LMAOSee you don't want to lose out on a sense of humor as good as Amy's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    detroitmonodetroitmono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, you're the first name I remember from when I first started knot-lurking a year and a half ago.  You recommended Kreativ Imaging, who I loved, and sold me my aisle runner. Ahh, memories. Good luck in life after the knot!
  • Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    See you don't want to lose out on a sense of humor as good as Amy's!!!!!!!!!Hell no, you dont! :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No way - I can't believe this.You will be missed. Bye McVay - thanks for all the knowledge you have given us!:)
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can name it "katie" yes, Katie is a fabulous name I agree...it is a good name!  Don't leave us, we need you!
  • Options
    renate2162renate2162 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should go to the nest...spice it up a little :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it will be for good...  I told you that last week!  I think you will be going through withdrawls, getting the shakes, and still lurking.  Then someone will make a comment that irks you and BAM, you are back!
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This can't be the end... you'll be back...
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    who do you girls think i am? brett favre? haha

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, it is a sad day!! The boards will be a tiny bit less comical without you!! Thank you for your recommendations and everything! You were a great help here!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the pic!  Happy lurking and we hope to see you around again soon. 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was so nice to meet you!!! Thanks for all your advice, suggestions, help, humor, one lunch at Noodles and everything else.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's about friggin' time you AW! Good riddance to you and your little dog! (for those who might not get it...that's a joke)I'll never forget our time w/ that one vendor...lol I'll refrain from mentioning her name. Unless you un-friend me, I'll see you on FB! LOL  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards