Ohio-Columbus
Options

Fun Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hi Everyone, 

I am looking for a fun rehearsal dinner location in Hilliard, Dublin, Worthington or Downtown area.  We are looking for kind of a bar feel or casual feel and a pool table or darts would be excellent. 

I tried seraching the board and it seemed like all the recomendations were la scalla or bravo, which are both very nice, but not what we are looking for.   Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!  

Re: Fun Rehearsal Dinner Location

• Options
    Schmidt's looks really fun actually.  I've heard they have great prices too.  Who doesn't love German beer + sausage?
  • Options
    The Elevator downtown is great place with a good atmosphere... They have an area in the back of the restaurant for larger parties that's pretty private. I hosted a bachelorette party dinner there and we had a blast. They are very accomodating and have great food... and a pool table, I think.
  • Options
    A little out of the ordinary, but we are having ours at winking lizard on bethel.  We love the place and they have a private area.
  • Options
    Brazenhead, Barley's (on Dublin Rd or High St), Grandview Cafe, Old Bag of Nails.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the ideas everyone.  These defnitely seem more what we were looking for! 
  • Options
    We did Schmidt's and it was a BLAST. We loved it!
  • Options
    We are having ours at Barley's on Hight Street -- and its perfect! Has a room downstairs with a bar and restrooms separate from the rest of the bar...all exposed brick - really neat and fun menu options too!
  • Options
    Buca di Beppo
  • Options
    Dave and busters?
  • Options
    We also went with Schmidt's which was a ht with everyone.  They were easy to work with, the food was great, and the prices were even better.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We're having ours at Woodland's Tavern in Grandview.  My dude and I love the vibe, craft beer, and joked that we should just have the reception there.  When I emailed about the cost for the side room, it wasn't bad, and music was included!  We're having Late Night Slice, craft beer and a girl playing acoustic guitar.  More fun/less formal for us too--I'm kind of an anti-bride, but am totally pumped about my rehearsal dinner :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards