Michigan-Detroit
Options

Mike Staff Productions?

Can someone give me a review on their DJ and Photo service?Who you had/liked within their staff? Didn't like?Thank you so much!

Re: Mike Staff Productions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My review is posted in my bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding where they dj ed and they were so outstanding! Everyone was dancing, and the DJ was very professional.We haven't personally had them DJ our wedding (10-10 is our date); however, I expect they will be exceptional!We are using Kevin Joynt--GL
  • Options
    ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a review yet, but we are using them for our wedding (DJ services only).  So far they've been great to work with - we booked Steve Miller but had a really tough time choosing. A friend of mine used them last summer for her wedding (DJ, photography and videography) and she was very happy with them.HTH!
  • Options
    tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Kurt from MSPs this past Saturday, and I was very impressed!  We're definitely going with them for dj, (DJ Steve).  I will meet with another videographer this week, 2 Penny Productions. They have a more artistic style, but I don't think that we an afford them.  Our photographer, Marco Antonio recommended them.  The guy I spoke to quoted $2400, and you get 3 videographers.  With the dj discount MSP is charging $1895 for video; I don't think we'll find a similar pkg for that amount, esp in HD with 2 operators.  Let me know if u find a similar pkg for about the same $.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We aren't doing video at all! Too much money!
  • Options
    rootmel1rootmel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using their DJ services (Erik Todge).  I'm super exicted and have heard wonderful things.  I've also heard good things about their photography, however they were a bit expensive for us. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Based on the little introductions they gave during our meeting with them we chose Steve Miller.  I am really excited to see him in action.
  • Options
    lisastlisast member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tom Downey from Mike Staff. Have been to tons of weddings where he was the DJ - he's been amazing at all of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards