Michigan-Detroit
Options

**AW Thursday!**

:)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **AW Thursday!**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your little house siggy countdown thing :) Nothing too much... - Finished my married bio and vendor reviews! - Finally got my refund check from DOC - Have nothing major planned for the weekend! I love that feeling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing that comes close to an AW for me this week is all the cute new clothes I bought!  Nothing WR for me and nothing major going on.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I found a dress that I'm just going to BUY! (srsly sweet!)Also, I'm getting SO close to being done searching for milk glass- it's taking over my dining room!! And I've actually been accumulating stuff I plan to use in the wedding- will have to get pics up yeayyyy :)
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: received our first batch of RSVPs in the mail yesterday - 23 yes, 1 no :) major NWR AW: I've been working on my doctorate in audiology for 4 long years and this week I finish my last class EVER!!!! Next, I just have to take a comprehensive exam, pass it, and that's it!
  • Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! Steph! That dress looks AMAZING on you!!!
  • Options
    inthestar61inthestar61 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    *Under contract on our new home! (If you would like to see it - PIB - the married one)*Leaving after work on a road trip to Indiana for my friend's wedding! Yay!*Life. Is. Good.P.S. - Thanks Amy! Can't wait to have you over for pomtinis!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joanna - That is AWESOME about school!!!  Congrats!!! Steph - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress!  You should get it!!!
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    --sent out all my shower thank yous --BM dresses are in --guys are paying off tuxes this week --tasting on saturday! 45 days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:*Tomorrow I continue my dress shopping. I thought I found the one, but now I'm just not so sure.NWR:*Today is my Friday! I'm ready to start my 7 long weekends in a row!*FI got a job and it's full time and pretty secure! Now we can start looking for houses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Engagement pictures on Sunday!!  I'm so excited!  We're a little late to the game, but they're included in our package...and I desperately want pictures of us!  We only have a handful because Bri is always the one behind the camera (he's an amateur photog).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy, the new house is so cute! FI and I are just starting the process of looking. I'm worried about short sales now because of your whole ordeal. Was your house a short sale? We'd like to get into something by the end of the year. Any tips and advice would be awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sent out shower thank yous!(Hopefully I will have pictures to share, soon)steph- I love that dress, too! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bought a dress, started seriously getting invite prep work done, got applications for passports for HM, decided to book trolley in lieu of limo AND have appts with cake people. Definitely out of wedding slump.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dr. Joanna - congrats!!! I can't see the photo of the dress.  :( DH comes home from work trip today!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SIL is getting married Saturday. DH is in the wedding and we picked up his tux yesterday, it felt totally different picking up a tux for another wedding! lol
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You all have such exciting AW's! Congrats! Amy the house is so cute!I really have nothing to AW about. LOL
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *We found our table number holders this weekend*Ordered our ketubah last night*Had the final meeting with our videographers this past weekendI like checking things off the list :)
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    * 16 days away (though I'm not sure if that's an AW or an argh)* Picked up our rings this week; I seriously spent 15 minutes last night staring at my hand while trying it outNo other AWs because I'm in the process of going nuts so I can't think right now. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another WR:I heard on the radio this morning that the private jewelry store where I found my perfect wedding ring is having a 50%-70% off everything sale.  We are definitely going back to get my ring!!  YAY!
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW: 22 DAYS!!!!!! OMG.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Invites are going out tonight!! And we're leaving for HIlton Head island tomorrow morning!!! :)
  • Options
    jbasore1123jbasore1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I found THE dress. Maggie Sottero's "Myra"... sorry, don't know how to PIP (and don't have an account with an online photo sharing site- if someone wants to post them, I can email them)NWR: Moving starting today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is a week and a day away! And my second hair trial went soooo much better today! Yay!
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    one more... i just paid off our photog!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards