Michigan-Detroit
Options

Free gowns for unemployed brides!!

I saw this on Channel 4's website and thought I'd share.  Maria's Bridal is having an event for unemployed brides to get a free gown!  Here's the link:http://tinyurl.com/kom5ew
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Free gowns for unemployed brides!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :( My money is direct deposit and I highly doubt I'd be able to change it to a debt card and actually have one by Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Debt arrived in 3 days....so it wouldn't hurt to try.I just don't know when to start lining up :X
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually I called and they said I could bring my benefit letter.sinnedambition - i'm not sure either. and do you have a choice in the dress?? if not, is it really worth it? i have nothing else to do and beggars can't be choosers. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do they have free wedding gowns for those of us who are employed but haven't had a raise in years and every penny of our check is earmarked?JK I know they don't.I hope you girls all get it!!!  That is a great program if it works out well :)
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let us know if it works out for any of you ladies.  I won't be going because, thankfully, I am employed at the moment.  But I figured there were some girls on here who might be able to take advantage. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I have seriously been so depressed today thinking about how we can possibly pay for everything. Then I had a chocolate-peanut butter milkshake and saw this post! Much better now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chocolate and peanut butter always make things seem better :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, well it hasn't made my waist better. Since being laid off I think I've gained around 4 pounds. Nothing to do + not being able to afford my gym membership = the suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards