Michigan-Detroit
Options

Help me think.

I am think of sending out business cards with our wedding info on it, like our website.I am sending out save the dates also.What should I put on the business  card?If I am sending out STDs do I need to put "save the date on it"? Or just the wedding date? And we are going to put the webiste on there,but should I put our address and phone numbers? Quotes? What should I do?Help me be clever please.TIA

Re: Help me think.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, would it be necessary to include business cards if the wedding website has all of that info on it already? It's a good possibility that people may end up throwing the card away. Are your STD's magnets or just a card? I don't think you should put any contact info like a phone number because then you could get bombarded with phone calls! Sorry, I'm no help because I say nix the business card.
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just put that info on the STD or on an STD magnet, that should work! I think the magnets are a good idea, and you could stuff them in with holiday cards this year if you start seriously considering them and picking them out now so that they can be ordered and arrive maybe by early December.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I was thinking of doing the magnets for christmas cards. I just wanted to do the business cards because there is no charge on those and then do the STD magnets for Christma cards.This way I could tell people about the website.
  • Options
    moeoscarmoeoscar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just to a STD magnet and stuff it with your Christmas cards like Rachel said. I think the business card is overkill.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would put the website address on the STD. 
  • Options
    cindaycinday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We put our wedding website on our STDs. There is a pic in my planning bio of the STDs with the magnets on them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda! I sent mine out today... yay! I would do as other say and just put the web site on the std. No contact info... just my opinion! Glad your home! hope you had funn fun funn! I ordered mine through new and blue on line. They had a bunch of different options and you can totally costumize them with quotes and all that!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards