Ohio-Columbus

Valet Park-ers?

So , I was planning to get married on the field, unfortunately, the darn summer camps are being held - so they wont let my wedding happen , so im getting married on Mirror lake, in the amphitheater, but - parking is VERY limited around the area , with having elderly guests i was wondering if there were such things as valet parkers, basically .. guests arrive, get out walk to the ceremony, the valet takes their car to a parking garage near by, valet parker comes back gets another car, does the whole thing over, at the end of the ceremony, they go get the cars as the guests come to them . 

To far fetched ? possibly, but these have to exist right? 

Re: Valet Park-ers?

• No one has any ideas? 

• Okay, I'll bite.  This would be very tough to work out.  You'd have to have a lot of personnel to make this work.  Yes, you can hire valet parking.  But with everyone arriving at the same time, you'd have a mess.  I also don't see any way to avoid a major line of people waiting for their car to leave.  You'd almost be better off bussing from another location so you can transport more people at a time.  Individual valet parking in this area would be a mess, I would imagine.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_valet-park-ers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:e15d6239-820e-4f0c-bf49-ce22ed23ad8cPost:786dc848-d29d-4d31-a7cf-18a06259de34">Re: Valet Park-ers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, I'll bite.  This would be very tough to work out.  You'd have to have a lot of personnel to make this work.  Yes, you can hire valet parking.  But with everyone arriving at the same time, you'd have a mess.  I also don't see any way to avoid a major line of people waiting for their car to leave.  You'd almost be better off bussing from another location so you can transport more people at a time.  Individual valet parking in this area would be a mess, I would imagine.
    Posted by tpeoples7[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Ive also considered bussing from one location to another, and the biggest bus i could find is like a 48 passenger ( or something close to that ) and .. its nearly 700 bucks , they would have to make 3 trips there, then 3 trips back to the reception venue  . </div><div>
    </div><div>ohhhh, the confusingness of planning a wedding =/

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards