Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW: Shower Pictures!

We had an awesome shower at Liberty Street Brewing on Sunday. Decorations included perennial CPs (doubled as prizes!), candles, and LOTS of pictures of FI and I. The upper hall is really classy in itself and didn't require a lot of updo :) I really recommend them for a space if you like casual style, microbrews and a hometown feel!We catered in enchiladas, tacos, and all of the standard mexican fixins from Zapatas in downtown Plymouth. Everyone RAVED about the food - it was delicious, arrived promptly and we had absolutely zero issues. FI and I had a great time opening gifts and being all Regis and Kelly in front of everyone :)Sorry I'm too lazy to PIP - really busy at work today! Here is a clicky link for anyone who is interested. [url]http://tinyurl.com/mbmebd[/url]

Re: AW: Shower Pictures!

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That looks like a really nice place! I love the pint glasses w/ the goodies inside as favors, very unique. And, now I want Mexican food! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!! Sounds like you had a really nice shower; thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! I'll have to pass this along to my mom and MOH for this kind of idea. We have no idea where to have the shower. It looks like you got lots of gifts and I love the B&W pic of you and FI!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    super cute picts!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hoorraay! The food sounds great and you look so cute!
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked awesome!  I love the brewery atmosphere and I loooooove Mexican food. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG my DH's friend is one of the owners of that place Jess, lol. We were just in there not too long ago. Glad you had good luck with Zapata's. DH and I had one luke-warm/crappy experience there last summer or fall and now every time I pass it, I grumble.You looked so pretty, glad it was fun!
  • Options
    zawa0915zawa0915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    super cute, jess! you look so pretty :) glad it was so much fun!
    We are married! 07.25.09 Married Bio For Sale Items Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dang it... cant see them at work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looks like you had a really fun shower!! wahooo!! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards