Michigan-Detroit
Options

candy buffet

Hi everyone, 3 days left and im running around like a but!!! lol Just wondering if anyone knew a decent priced wholesale candy store around northville or within 30 minutes of here. My venue reccomended one with great prices out in southgate but tine is running out. Thanks!

Re: candy buffet

• Options
    gmangel12gmangel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *but ws supposed to be nut............whoopps lol
  • Options
    HeidiMarie95HeidiMarie95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find anything closer, we got ours at Doc's Sweets in Clawson (just north of Royal Oak) I think on Main Street, south of 14 Mile Road. They were very nice there and the prices were better than the candy we got online before we knew of that place....
  • Options
    ksunquestksunquest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I thought Doc Sweets was a little pricey for what I was looking for (they might be reasonable for hard to find candies, though). I got most of my candy from the Bulk Foods in Dearborn. The owner was SUPER nice and he gave me a 10% discount on my entire order (I mentioned it was for my wedding). He also special ordred candy for me and it came fast (Ordred on a SAt and it was in Tuesday).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I priced everything (online & the bulk foods stores) & Costco/Sam's ended up being cheaper per pound. It depends on what you're looking for tho. I got some cool things from the Dearborn shop but most of it ended up being from Sam's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the name of the one in southgate?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards