Michigan-Detroit
Options

Vendor Reviews

Finally completed them. http://sites.google.com/site/knotbiosite/Home/vendorsIf you have any questions you can reach me at jgreenia@gmail.com or page me here.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews - thanks for writing them out!!  I will definitely look into the DOC you used as our wedding is in Frankenmuth and she's local(ish). :)  I almost used Tasty Layers for my cake...wonder if I'll regret not using her now...LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews! What the heck was up with your venue lady? Wow. She may claim they are not there to "serve your vendors" but it's in one vendor's best interest to cooperate with other vendors. And for silly things like a place card table, you should be able to get the size table you need and not what the venue lady wants you to have. Strange!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews!  Everything sounds like it went pretty well.  I am using Liz too for my florist.  I loved her the moment I met with her.  I am happy to hear there were only small hiccups the day of!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh you should definitely check w/ Laura. She is so great! Rachel: yes, the venue lady was a bit out there :) But the hall itself is very nice and everyone else that we spoke to was real easy to work with. Love Liz-she's so creative and has a ton of excitement for everything. It made the flower process way more fun that I had thought it would be.
  • Options
    ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews!  I was just starting to look into a shuttle service and I wasn't having much luck.  I'll have to check out Blue Drive City!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy that you had a great time at EPM. I am so wishing I was at EPM right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards