Michigan-Detroit
Options

where to get a tutu?

Looking to get three tutus that are roughly knee length.  Anyone know where to get these and how much they cost?  Of course I want to spend as little as possible.

Re: where to get a tutu?

• Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would look into a dance store... i can't think of where we used to go when I was younger... or you could try etsy?
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if the place is still open, but try Bodies in Motion in Novi. I used to go there all the time to get my dance stuff when I was younger. If that's not open, try calling a dance studio to see if they know of a place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what area are you in? There are dance stores in St. Claire Sores, some out van dyke and 13 and there is a dance store on northwestern hwy and 12 mile up in a little plaza. Sometimes KMart  and sells them, little ballet dancer outfits.Lynch's Inc - www.lynchs.com- (734) 425-1601  I used to shop here :)www.lymberwear.com- (586) 726-0288www.thestudiodancerack.com- (248) 327-0246fancydancers.com - 26600 Harper Ave, St Clair Shores - (586) 775-4167
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fancy dancers... thats the place I used to go to... I couldn't think of the name lol.
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    emzielinskiemzielinski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Clinton Township, there's Lucy & Ethel's (or Ethel & Lucy's) Dance Shoppe on Garfield just north of Canal. I would also check eBay to see if I could find a used one that I could just wash. :)   GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards