Michigan-Detroit
Options

Will I ever get a no...

I appreciate everyone who is attending, but I don't have a single no yet! I was kind of hoping for 30!Do they come later?

Re: Will I ever get a no...

• Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So far I have 61 yes's... and 4 no's... I'm thinking they come later....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha. Yeah, all of mine came at the end. I was getting nervous too because I went a good few weeks with just 4 no's and I was aiming for 30-40. They all either came at the end, or didn't come at all until I had to call because it was after the date. No worries, you'll get some no's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry!  It looks like your RSVPs just started coming in.. all the yeses come first and the nos come at the end.. I was really worried too, but ended up with 28% declineSo.. they'll come.. trust me..
  • Options
    Tammara7Tammara7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Out of 100 we only had 4 no's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Boys Lawson, Lucas and Landon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe everyone just really really likes you both and wants to be there :)  I am sure they will come.  I know in my experience with RSVPs I always send my yes back faster than my no for some reason.
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine all came towards the end pretty much. Oh and the week or two before the wedding I had about 8 people cancel on me who had already RSVP'd yes....very irritating. On top of probably another 8 or so who didn't show up.You've still got a while so you will likely get the no's you want! (No promises though! LOL)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My RSVP date is Sept. 14th and I got 6 "no's" yesterday. So, maybe you'll have a day like I did where you get a bunch! :) No worries... yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    My married bio
    TTC since March 2010, Dx PCOS 3/9/11. HSG 3/9/11 Clear with dominant but underdeveloped follicle, 4/4/11 Started 50 mg Clomid, 6/5/11 Started 100 mg Clomid, 8/9/11 BFP!
    4/6/12 Emerson Kate was born!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls!! I appreciate the input; keep your fingers crossed for some nos :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    out of 170 we had 2no's!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards