Michigan-Detroit
Options

Stephanie's Wedding Creations

Has anyone used them? How did they do? I just met with her and she has really reasonable prices. Thanks!!!

Re: Stephanie's Wedding Creations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im curious too.. did you see how much her table overlays were? Or runners?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't look at the overlays, but her linens were $10 each. Runners were $3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girl! Im not spending $10 a table so maybe the runners !lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them. The only complaint is she takes awhile to respond to emails. Where is she located? I'd like to go and actually take a look at the linens. I booked her without meeting her because she has the best prices on full length linens, chaircovers and chargers.Rachelcheetah used her and she has a review in her bio.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She said she lives in Shelby Twp. but she asked me to meet her at the Panera Bread on Hall Rd. across from Lakeside mall
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so she works out of her home? did she bring pictures of her stuff with her? I would like to meet with her soon to go over exactly what I want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats different.. I would want to see exactly what im signing up for. Hmm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she's had some reviews on here and I don't want anything fancy. Just solid color linens. Linens is the only vendor I booked before I met with them though. :) I wouldn't do that for any of my other vendors.
  • Options
    richersrichers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why in the world would she have you meet her somewhere else other than ner business/home to see the linens. Does she bring her linens to the panera bread?? Hard to check out the quality through a photo album. Too damn strange to say the least. Shop around and don't go for what's the cheapest, you will just stress yourself out over it and keep second guessing yourself if you made the right decision booking her. You may also wonder will this chick come through or not. I think she offers too much and can't keep her chit together. GL!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Strong, strong do not recommend on this vendor. I don't have my reviews up yet, but let's put it this way: I fired her two weeks before the wedding. I ended up getting linens through my hall; the price ended up being $20 more or so. The hall used Fabulous Events.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out affordable events [www.aecclinens.com] (they're out of troy) they have a special going on now (only through the end of august...hurry!! :-P)...$5 per person for a floorlength linen, chair cover with sash, & napkin. i was soooo impressed with them when i booked them the other day. i heart linens :):)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her....review in bio. I hate to rain on anyone's parade as I know sometimes people come here to vent have an axe to grind, etc - but the general consensus from multiple people here is poor response to emails/calls/etc especially as the date gets closer. My day wasn't ruined either but I was a bit stressed after I paid my linen bill.Prices are good but additional stress may not be worth it.Hey Anaeugalo - Would you mind emailing me? ihatefakecoachbags at yahoo.com. I will be out most of the day but will be back this evening! TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have a review in my bio - basically same story... 4 weeks before wedding she FINALLY got time to set something up so we could see the linens & they weren't what we expected... i dont understand why she wouldnt bring her product to the initial meeting...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with her back in the spring at that same Panera bread and she did bring samples with her to show me... she brought multiple chair covers and multiple table cloths as well as mutiple swatch boards for me to look at colors. I haven't contacted her after our meeting because my wedding is still a year away but when I was trying to book her, I had really good response time from her... like within the first day. Maybe after the booking and your check is cashed, it's a different story though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    liza0828liza0828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who used her last month, and she was the only vendor who disappointed/ stressed her out on her wedding day. And she also echoed what others have said-- she is hard to get a hold of. IMO getting linens a little cheaper is not worth it. I used the Linen Closet and was very happy with them. There's also plenty of other linen vendors that get great reviews here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the Linen Closet on my list as a rec vendor... I want to say mcvay used them and I'm sure they were affordable or else I wouldn't have them saved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rachel: YGM.aprillm730, that's precisely what happens.  Your money's transferred to her and then it's just radio static.
  • Options
    HeidiMarie95HeidiMarie95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anageulo - would you mind emailing me with your experience as well? This makes me sort of nervous. heidimarie95 at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heidi: I'll be sure to email you when I get home.  I don't have my vendor reviews on me (they're on my laptop) and I want to be sure I give you a clear picture of my experience. :)
  • Options
    Jacks21583Jacks21583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you email it to me also? I also booked her without meeting with her, although only for chair covers/sash and chargers. jacks 21583 @ gmail . com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jacks: added you to my draft to Heidi.  You two should get it around 7pm-ish.
  • Options
    HeidiMarie95HeidiMarie95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Stephanie for my wedding. I am just getting chair covers w/sashes from her though. I am using my venue's linens and my florist is bringing runners for the head table for her decor. I met her at a Panera Bread location in Allen Park since she stays in Shelby Twp & I am in Belleville, MI. She wasn't difficult to get a hold of, she was on time, she responded to all my calls and emails. She even IM'd me once or twice since we both have yahoo email addresses. She was pleasant and professional. I saw samples of my selections at the meeting too. However, I knew what I wanted and she brought me what I requested. My wedding in in less than 3 weeks and she followed up with me about final arrangements and how to submit final payment. I especially like that she uses paypal as well. SOOO convenient. Sorry to hear about the misfortunes that some people have dealt with but I haven't encountered any to date so I can't tell you to pass on her. If you are budget conscious and want good linens, I say go ahead. I used Discount Table Linen Rental for my bridal shower linens, chair covers & napkins and they were really great but prices were about average and not the lowest out there. Try  craigslist as well. That's where I discovered Stephanies Wedding Creations. Good luck.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the opinions!! I have a lot to think about and some other vendors to meet.
  • Options
    I have booked for my son's wedding in June 2015. I have contacted Stephanie a few times and met her at a destination she was decorating. Very pleasant and helpful. I have no doubt she will do a fabulaous job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards