Michigan-Detroit
Options

Mod 4 Pooch Portraits- Bella & Onyx

Bella & Onyx got their pooch portraits done by Mod 4. While Jessica & Nate were fantastic people, I am not that thrilled with their pics-- I think it's because they were super excited & over heated. There are some cute ones though:)Here is the link to the blog preview: http://mod4.com/blog/2009/08/onyx-bella-the-white-boxers/Here is a link to all pics-- password is leahhttp://www.mod4proofs.com/pickpic/gallery/thumbnails.php?gallery_id=381
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mod 4 Pooch Portraits- Bella & Onyx

• Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the one with the tutu & the tie... adorable! I find it pretty sweet that your dog has 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics turned out great! Are they purbred? I love Boxers, mostly because I have one and grew up with them. They're great dogs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great! I love the one of Onyx w/ his mouth closed. That's too funny. I kinda felt the same way w/ my pooch's pics. Nelly was extremely excited and overheated, so her tongue stuck out the entire time. They weren't able to capture her sweet side when she's not a spaz. Jess & Nate did an awesome job w/ what they had to work with. lol
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dogs are too cool! Great pics!
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww they are so cute! The tutu and tie one is adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super Cute! I can't wait to see my dog's pictures; hopefully I'll be able to share her pictures from Mod 4 soon!
  • Options
    HiggyFan42HiggyFan42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! Of course, I'm partial to boxers as well. My hank was the first white boxer jess was ooohhing and aaahing over. The one of Onyx with his mouth closed is definitely my fav. :) Too cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they are really cute! 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards