Michigan-Detroit
Options

OOT Bags

We're not having a large wedding by any means, but we do have guests coming from out of state and even out of country, so I would like to create great OOT bags for them. I want the bags to be representative of the area, but having lived in MI only since July, I am stumped as to what to put in them. Clue me in ladies. What really says, "Michigan?" Bonus points will be awarded for suggestions specific to the Bay City area (ahem Taryn). LOL

Re: OOT Bags

• Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelloggs, Saunders Hot Fudge, Faygo, Better Made Potato Chips, and things from the local Cider Mills (they should be opening up in the next couple weeks) would all work. All Michigan made :) HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    some more are.. Morley Candy, Germack nuts, vernors, anything cherry from Traverse city...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fudge!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * Fireside Coffee from Swartz Creek.  * Zehnder's chicken seasoning from Frankenmuth.* Pure Michigan Honey
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You girls are awesome! I'm so thankful to be a Detroit Knottie now! :) Thanks! Now, I am going to try again to get some sleep. If I'm this bad now, what am I going to be like in November? ugh!
  • Options
    TruchanaTruchana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i bought gourmet apples, $7.25/apple, from Baynes in Saginaw.  Got tons of compliments and they tasted really good!  There aer a lot of apple farms in the area, so any kind of local jam.  I think there is a candy shop in down Bay City.  The zehnders chicken seasoning is good too! Or a christmas ornament from Bronners.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards