Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW: Epics today - Any last minute advice?

Today is the day! It should be beautiful outside :) We are going downtown and we plan on going to:Forans Irish Pub - I think I'll need a few drinks first :)The firestationHarmoney ParkThe foxFirst Presbyterian ChurchBrush Parkmaybe the riverwalk, trainstation, and corktown if we have time.I'm kind of nervous and since we have only an hour, I'm not sure if I'll loosen up enough!

Re: AW: Epics today - Any last minute advice?

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those are all great places! who's your photog?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harold from Modern Photoglyphs. I have never heard of anyone mentioning him here before.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you'll be fine!  But if you only have an hour, I'd be sure to pick out the places that you MOST want to be photographed at, just in case you run out of time before finishing all the locations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww have fun!  We just got ours done and I PROMISE you will loosen up.  The first few are definitely awkward but it gets better and you will forget the photographer is even there!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     hope we don't run out of time! I wish we had more than an hour but I won't complain, it was a promotion that was included in out wedding package. Now if I could only own the digital files :( They come at a hefty $300! We do get a 8x12 book though.
  • Options
    jessimaphonejessimaphone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just have fun with it and be yourselves - be creative, you get the best pictures that way! Your place selections are awesome and you're going to end up with fantastic photos! FWIW, I was surprised at how many different poses and places we got to go in only 2 hours.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel your pain,GL try to have fun!Cant wait to see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards