Michigan-Detroit
Options

random

So, while I'm working on my DIY projects... I decided to put in some old favorite movies... Disney of course.  I'm watching the Lion King right now and it brings back so many memories... my dogs are looking at me like I'm nutso as I'm blasting out this awesome songs!!!  Thank goodness FI is on his way home from Indiana and not here...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: random

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do that a lot too! I love to watch Wizard of Oz, Beauty and the Beast, The Parent Trap, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love to watch all those too!  And Troop Beverly Hills and who can forget Don't Tell Mom The Babysitters Dead. 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    DatsyuksMommyDatsyuksMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watch The Little Mermaid way more often than is probably normal or healthy for an adult. I can't help it though, it's my favorite movie.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohh man, my dad used to get so mad at me because I would go to his house on the weekends and watch The Little Mermaid over and over again! Now I want to watch it and see if I can still remember all of the songs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the little mermaid too. I saw it on broadway in new york and it was amazing. :)
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh!!  Troop Beverly Hills!!!  Totally forgot about that one.  My sister and I must've watched that at least 200 times.  Another one of my favorites was Adventures in Babysitting.  I haven't seen either in years!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Even though it's not animated, we were watching Hocus Pocus today...One of my favorite Halloween movies even as an adult.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know, I pop in Aladdin or the Lion King for some background noise and I just can't help singing "I Just Can't Wait to be King" or anything in Aladdin. I <3 Disney movies. Of course, I can't pass up watching Spaceballs or Ferris Bueller either...
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards