Michigan-Detroit
Options

***Detroitgirl09***

Any word on your MIA bridemaid!?!  If you posted about it, I missed it but I often wonder if anyone found her!?

Re: ***Detroitgirl09***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking the same thing!  You can't give us a story like that and then not report back....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies! I got soooo busy before the wedding, I forgot to update you all! She surfaced! She missed the rehearsal, but she made it in for the rehearsal dinner! She said that she'd been traveling and she left her phone, laptop and everything else at her brother's house in upstate New York... She said that there was NO WAY she would've missed it. In all honestly. I think she's been down and just hid from everyone. But, I think the visit here did her good. Am I mad about it? No. Was I mad about it then? NO. I wasn't even mad that she missed the rehearsal. I'm just happy she made it in. Yeah, it was crazy! Dumb, huh?
  • Options
    jcrawford76jcrawford76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, good. She's okay. I was worried for you too! I was thinking that day, gosh I hope Bridgette found her bridesmaid! Glad she made it, glad everything worked out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear!  The way I took it was she might be on AMW as some missing person!!  Glad to hear it all went good!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SSRLY! I thought she was dead too. NO ONE had heard from her. It's like she went underground. I mean, I always knew she was a "fly by the seat of the pants" kinda girl. But, not like, MIA up until a couple days before the wedding. She did apologize. And, honestly, I just can't hold a grudge or be mad! especially right before the wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't be mad either, especially when you thought something bad happened! Glad to hear she is OK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear she's OK, too!  I was wondering how everything turned out and even stalked your blog to see if you posted anything ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards