So I was going to be sending invites out this weekend. About 6 weeks in advance. With a November wedding I'm thinking this isn't a problem as I have sent save the dates and pretty much knew who is attending. Today FI has some big news. He has been offered a promotion (sooner than expected) with a nice increase in salary. Re-location would be mandatory. Where we would be moving we could still live in the country and he can commute to the city for work each day. Here is where the problem comes in. They want him to move immediately and he would have to give up plans to be off work in November because of the project he would be working on which means postponing our wedding plans which is just over 6 weeks away. We knew the mandatory re-location would probably happen so I was prepared to go. But this is totally unexpected. If he turns it down it may be a career killer. Truth is I am in tears and beyond words for how I feel. A decision has to be made and quick.