Ohio-Columbus

**MissySue**

I just saw on E's FFF that you got a job offer yesterday?! Details please
and
CONGRATULATIONS!

Re: **MissySue**

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)

Yeah, I meant to post something over here, but between the E board (that places sucks me in sometimes) and packing, I didn't get around to it.

Long story short, one of the schools I interviewed at when we were home the week before last called me and offered me a position. I am super excited. I haven't accepted it yet b/c I asked her if I could have the weekend to talk it over with H and decide for sure.

It is a bit less than I left Ohio making, but H is confident it will pay the bills while we stay with family until he finds something. The director wants me to start mid May, so it will all work out very nicely b/c my Dad is on vacation. He is either going to drive or fly down here so I will have someone to ride with or follow me so I can move back before H. I am just going to load up my car with what I need: clothes, computer (gotta have TK) and then H will probably move about a month later. Our lease is up July 2 and we are at that point that it isn't worth breaking it now. Basically we just have to pay May & June's rent and then we are good to go.

I am super excited, but just pray that it is enough to cover our bills esp if he ends up leaving the company. That part is still up in the air right now. He is still talking with his supervisor to see if they can find him something at the Westerville office (which is where the position was that he interviewed for).

Thanks again! I will keep you ladies updated. And I can't wait for a possible GTG in a few months.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, that is such fantastic news!!! I'm soooo happy that you were able to get a job offer! I hope you are able to accept it, it pays the bills, and H finds a great job/can work in W-ville. I know you really wanted to come back home, so YAY!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That's so exciting!  Hopefully it works out for your husband as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Hope everything works out well for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • edited December 2011
    that's wonderful news! i know it will work out for you. it'll probably just be a rocky adjustment like you are expecting.
    keep up posted as you can and congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies.

I will definitely keep you ladies posted. And then I can change my profile to Columbus! Whoo! That will make me so darn happy.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to change my profile to Columbus too.... so jealous! Congrats on the job offer!

Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I feel like we have been away long enough. It has been good for us, settling into marriage far away from any parental influence, but time to get back. The weather sucks sometimes, but it is home.

And H says I am a city girl and since we live in a small town, I always feel bored. So I guess that is another reason why home is calling my name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards