Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews #3 - Hair, Makeup, Jeweler

Hair: Jennifer King (Salon Lofts Short North) – A.  Jennifer was fabulous! I didn’t love my first trial with her, though she did exactly what I had asked for at the time. I just think I didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted because my first trial was 5 months before the wedding. She did a (complimentary!) second trial for me to make sure we had it right and the day-of style was absolutely perfect. It’s hard to see how everything comes together but she was more than helpful and made things so easy by coming to us and being flexible with our schedule. My bridesmaids and mom loved her work too, she did a wonderful, wonderful job. HIGHLY recommend.

Makeup: Alison Feamster – A.  I read a lot of raves about Alison on The Knot when I first started booking vendors for my wedding but wasn’t able to actually have my trial with her until 2 days before the wedding as I was an out of town bride. This made me really nervous but she was fantastic! So personable and sweet, and easy to talk to. The makeup lasted all night long, through sweat, tears, humidity and lots of face-smashing hugs! My maids loved their makeup as well. Also HIGHLY recommend.

Jeweler: Diamond Cellar – I was told I need to give a shout out to the folks at Diamond Cellar, who were on hand the day of to fix a crucial accessory (my crystal belt) that somehow broke. My bridesmaids and family kept this snafu secret until after I had eaten dinner at the reception… they definitely held it together for me, and apparently the jewelers at the Diamond Cellar worked on fixing the belt for an hour at no charge. Thanks to them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards