Ohio-Columbus
Options

can't find this dress!!!

I finally found a BM dress that everyone has agreed on but now I can't find a store that carries it. The dress I am looking for is from the new Jordan (Jordan Moments) collection style number E403. I called the store where I got my dress, which normally carries Jordan, but they told me this was a prom or homecoming dress. I found the dress on the knot so I don't see how this can be true. I've called about a dozen stores in North West Ohio and cannot find this dress. If anyone in Ohio or Indiana or surrounding areas knows where I can find this dress I would be super grateful

See dress below.

Re: can't find this dress!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it'd be super tedious to call every store, but I found every store in Ohio that carries Jordan at this website: http://www.jordanfashions.com/Store-Locator.aspx.  I would imagine one of them would have the dress, be willing to borrow it from the designer, or be able to order them for you.

Hope that helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is where i got the list of stores I have already called. now i haven't called theem all but i may have to
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this helps, but if none of the stores have them, Barijay has a dress that's very similar to the one you like.  You can check it out from the link below.  You can change the colors in the picture so you can see what it looks like in red.  Good luck!

http://barijay.com/style.php?style=910-911
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already you can try Universe Bridal. They have a very extensive collection. If they don't have it in the store, they should be able to order it. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I were you, I'd email the designer. I couldn't find my wedding dress ANYWHERE (I saw it in a magazine and wanted to try it on before ordering it), so I emailed the designer (Impression Bridal) saying where I lived and what I was looking for and my issue, and they got back to me with a location about three hours from my house that carried my dress :) HTH!
    What mama? I'm an artist :)Painting
    -8 months old-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards