Michigan-Detroit
Options

STD - opinions please!

Hi ladies - sorry I have been MIA lately!  I am working on my save the date's right now - opinions please!  I am sending out postcards and on the back I am putting hotel information, etc.  I am also going to put a magnet strip on the top on the back so that the whole postcard itself becomes a magnet.Do you think this picture is ok?  It's not very "lovey" like typical pictures sent on save the dates......  I like the pic, but am wondering if I should pick one where we actually look "in love" lol.http://tinyurl.com/ykzx7vn

Re: STD - opinions please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the picture is awesome. But I'm not too into cheesy staring into eachother's eyes photos anyway.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute outfit,screw love.lol Obviously they know you are in love if you are getting married.lol
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it! It's super cute. I agree with Amanda, you don't need a lovie dovie picture.
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the picture...I'm not into "lovey dovey" type pictures either really so I think it's great. One question...is there 2 different colors of pink on "save the date" and the actual date? On my monitor it looks like 2 different colors but it could just be me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'd much rather hang that one on my fridge than a mushy one ;) very cute.
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like it!  Sometimes the kissy and lovey-eye pictures make me uncomfortable anyway!  My FI and I just took a picture of us in front of a pretty background for our STD.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the pinks are different.  We're kind of doing a variety of pinks and corals as our color with gold accents.  Thanks for the comments ladies :)
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like it! Its very hot, modern, chic. That is what I think while looking at it. I think whatever pic you choose should reflect your personality... so if that does, go for it! I am not into super cheesy pics either. In the pic we are including with our STDs we are laughing. Not like snorting laughing, but you know... so I like yours! Its unique.
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HOT!!!! I think they look great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok I just wasn't sure if I was seeing it correctly. love it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are hot! Love your shirt and love the STDs :)
  • Options
    *LBR**LBR* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it! I think the idea of the magnet on the back is great! I may have to borrow that idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it!! Beautiful pic! Your siggy pic is amazing as well, that would make a great option if you wanted to go a little more 'traditional' :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards