Michigan-Detroit
Options

what is the meaning behind your knot screenname?

please elaborate for us...
**Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

Re: what is the meaning behind your knot screenname?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing creative, its my first name and the initial of my last name (Rodney).
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my maiden initials were mnk. mnk = mink to my boss (we use initials a lot in our office). the numbers are random.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First & Middle name & 00 was my volleyball # & flag football #
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My first name and the day we got engaged.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Travelling is one my hobbies- hence, world travler. However, when I tried to put that in as a screenname for one of my email accounts, it was already taken. It morphed into whirled traveler. That seemed too long to write out and now it looks the way it does. Phew.
    imageimage
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'll go... "shrades" is a nickname taken from my maiden (ahhh, can't believe i just said that) last name.  now, remember when we were in junior high/high school and we had pagers, and you would end your page with a "code" so your friends would know it was you?  well, my friends always said i looked like scary spice because of my hair...and 77 represents the initials for "scary spice" on the phone, so that was always my code.  There you go!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Halloween themed wedding....scary...used to be scarybride...1026 is our wedding date.
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie-name, Bird-nickname when I was a child and 1981-year I was born.  My mom gave me the katiebird1981 email address when I was 14 and I've had it ever since.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shrades...I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that uses their former "pager code" as part of their screenname! mine is the first part of my email address. When I first got email, way back when, I wanted sunkist but it was already taken so I had to change the spelling. And, 212 was my pager code.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am always leary of signing up for things on websites, so I created a fake name & wedding date... I signed up for TK as Lucy & Brad (l&b) and then baby... like the saying "yea baby" and you get l&bbaby.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ the pager code girls...and I only laugh because my former screen name for everything (prior to signing up here) was drkeyez458 (ex-boyfriend called me dark eyes & 458 was my pager code for I Love U).Anyway, I'm not really sure how I came up with thecatsfancy.  It's kind of like being "the cat's meow", but different.  LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gwenwhyfare = rough translation of Jennifer = me :)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never had a pager or pager code when I was younger :(Corinne-name2010-the year we're getting married. There you go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Booger = MeBear = FI+, well you know what that means. Its not very creative, or a pager code LOL, but whatever.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AprilLM730 April - first nameL - middle initialM - last initial730 - birthdate
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ms = i'm not changing my name nobody = a nickname.
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a=adrienne l=lynn darr=my last name I missed the memo about not using your name as a screenname until it was too late and then I was too lazy to change it.
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
  • Options
    rubyluvrubyluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It stems from my very first email address-which i made up because Ruby is my birthstone and I love them...and I also love Love, it's more than a feeling and i believe it is an actual way of living.  Deep seeing how i came up with it when i was 17.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cmk = my initialsuno = #1 in spanishBack in the day when I signed up for my very first email account, and there were like only like 1 or 2 free internet email providers, I wanted an email address with my initials in it, but all the numbers that were relevant to me were taken already.  So I went with numero uno en espanol.  It made sense at the time...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had this name for a few years now. There used to be a lot of things that I wanted to do that were frowned upon by either my family or others so I called them "sinned" ambitions. Ideas and goals that other people thought were bad or wrong.
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is my AIM screenname and old email address from when I was a teenager.  I didn't realize my sign in name would be my name on the message board.  I would have picked something much less childish!!In any case, my name is Alicia and my family calls me Leesha and my last name starts with a B.  Oh, and I was born in 1982, so Leeshab1982. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is my old AIM name from college (MSU) plus 2010.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the holidays and the seasons, I like decorating the place and baking cookies and all that other "festive" crap.  :)  I joined the knot in 2008.  Therefore....  festivegal2008 was born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    *LBR**LBR* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first initial, DS's initial, and FI initial
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not a great story....half of my first name, middle and last inital...birthday is june 2 (6-2) :)
  • Options
    weddingcourtweddingcourt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not very creative...wedding - obviouscourt - my name is Courtney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards