Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding Video

I'm wondering if anyone has made, or had made, a video montage of you and your fiance' growing up, etc. I'm looking for good places, or people to possibly make one for us. Do you also know how much this may run? Does it depend on the number of pics? Any help is appreciated!

Re: Wedding Video

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of photographers/videographers may offer that kind of service. If you have the right software, you can do it yourself. H's Aunt & Uncle filmed our wedding for us and they edited it, put chapters in it like a dvd, etc. It turned out great. You couldn't even tell a professional didn't do it and it saved us a bunch of money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wanting it for before hand, ie; something to show during the rehearsal dinner or during dinner at the reception. Like with our favorite music, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get that. I am just saying that some of the videographers may offer that service at a seperate charge of course that you could do before the wedding.

What about just putting together a really nice PowerPoint yourself? If you have a scanner and old photos, you can just scan them in. I really wanted to do it, but didn't get around to it. I have also heard of people using those digital picture frames and having it set up at the RD or reception for people to view at their own leisure.
  • Options
    sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am making a video to play at the reception during dinner.
    If you have windows you will have movie maker. its free and every computer that has windows has this....I have used it in the past. Its tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, its super easy.
    You can make chapters, add music, do different transitions, add text...
    I have already started it so I have plenty of time to work with it.....
    -Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards