Michigan-Detroit
Options

HFCC waiting list...

I called HFCC and asked how long their waiting list was and they said 2 years. Does anybody know of anyone getting in before they wait the whole time out? ...My mind is basically made up so it doesn't really mater. I was just wondering. I'm transferring from WCCC to HFCC because of problems I had at WCCC. And also because of the problems I've heard of with their nursing program (not enough clinical spots or class spots) Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HFCC waiting list...

• Options
    japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister got on the list in August of '08 and there is a possiblity that they may start admitting for a spring semester she heard, but for her, it will be almost 2 years. For this winter semester '10....the cut off was people who got on the list in June '08, so those people got in, in a little under 2 years. I guess it really just depends on if you get lucky or not.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt went to schoolcraft for nursing a few years ago and loved their program. Have you heard if their list is any shorter?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is on the Schoolcraft waiting list - she's in for 2012 but she may have postponed b/c she's preggo.
  • Options
    mlmamomlmamo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work at Schoolcraft College, and they have an excellent nursing program. I am not sure how long the waiting list is, but you can found out by posting that question on the Schoolcraft College Facebook page. A college representative will answer your question.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Livonia-MI/Schoolcraft-College/42706291072Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards