Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wedding ceremony/reception

Does anyone have any reviews for Northville Hills Golf Club?  I plan on booking them this week for next summer.  I am also looking for a good D.J.  thanks

Re: Wedding ceremony/reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We love our DJ!!  He came highly recommended by friends and we couldn't be happier with him!  It's Tony Rice from Music Box Productions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone that had their reception at Northville Hills Golf Club and they didn't have any issues. I wasn't at the wedding and I'm not that great of friends with her, but from what she said, everything went great.

As for DJs, our DJ is very reasonable. We booked with Sunshine Enternatinment. He works very close with Brendan Pfaff of Best DJ who is highly recommended on this board. Check out the sticky post at the top of the page for more recs. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry - don't know anything about the golf course but I second Brendan Pfaff, Best DJ. He's been great to work with and is very reaonsably priced.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We really like our DJ, Tony Thomas, from TNT Sound Productions. He's just a super fun guy, totally willing to work with whatever you like, been the business for a long time, etc.
    www.tntsoundproductions.net
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Sandman is amazing. He's done countless weddings and he's a great professional. He has a great spin set and you can work with him on everything especially price. Look him up! He's in the Sterling Heights area, I believe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards