Michigan-Detroit
Options

Random Facts About You!

What are some little known facts about you?  (I love getting to know people...)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Random Facts About You!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was born with 12 fingers I hate pubic hair I get annoyed with people who are TRUE AW I like the smell of gasoline
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG...I am trying not to snort at work.  You had to mention pubic hair didn't you, Ms. Fornicator?!  So do you get waxed?  Make Damien groom his man-garden?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I figure skated for 14 years (but you already know that Taryn lol) I HATE warm lettuce My toenails are ALWAYS painted
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This might be TMI for the knot, but who cares... cover your eyes! Yes and Yes Taryn!! LOL I hate it! It's really makes me want to throw up in my mouth If I ever happen to see someone with a bush down there! Yuck! I mean, at least rtim it or something!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't like liars, and have no friends because of it. I dont like giving 2nd chances, its always a waste of time. I'm afraid I'll die in a car crash(I've dreamt it since I was a teenager)I usually get what I want. lol I wish I had gone to medical shool. I've always been facinated with the sciences.I hate magnets on the fridge.I dont like to argue, I always walk away. Blah Blah Blah
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa -I call women with  big ol hairy gardens "woof Pu$$y's" Haha!!! I know people that are reading this, think I am so out of order for saying such a thing...LOLLOLOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO at man-garden! I did ballet for 9 years...never made it to point :( I almost drowned in a swimming pool in Disneyworld I speak German For the longest time when I was younger I was so afraid our house would catch on fire I hardly slept...never happened. So much for that assembly in 3rd grade about fire safety at home...made me so paranoid!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion Brandi and thats yours. No one should be offended.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am left-handed. woot!I am deathly afraid of confrontation and try to avoid it at all costs (not good).I am seriously addicted to gummy bears. I can outdrink ALL the women I know.
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Shrades--we may have to have a drink off. I can drink most women under the table too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa! I agree..Liars are so pathetic! ugghhh Shrades! I'll have to challenge you on that drinking!!!! LOL
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh - looks like we may have to have a little friendly competition at Bahama Breeze!  ; )
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ "wolf pu$$y" that is awesome I am left handed too!! I don't want to participate in your drink-off (I'm a serious light weight) but I would love to be there to witness it, and take pictures of course lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can never think of things to write for these. Hmm: I've been to both Hawaii and Alaska I was hit by a car walking to school my senior year of HS For some reason I get sympathy pains for people. For example, if someone talks about how they hurt their arm a certain way, my arm will start to hurt a little bit. I love video games. But mostly stuff like Mario, Okami, Sypro etc..
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be the DD, for anyone who wants to compete at drinking. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great! We have a driver (Lisa) and a picture taker (Kim)! Rachel, Brandi, and myself will get sloppy at Bahama Breeze!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to collect hippo things and had almost 300 at one point. I was sued by a former employer in small claims and wonhmmm, I have no strong feelings about pubic hair although it needs to be maintained in an orderly fashion.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love scrapbooking... I even go to scrapbooking weekends where you just spend the entire weekend in a conference room at a hotel scrapbooking with like 50 other women. I have terrible anxiety when I get nervous. I literally start to shake like I am freezing or something. My left boob is bigger then my right boob :) I have flat feet, like NO arch whatsoever. I have the hardest time finding flip flops that dont make me look like I have duck feet because they are so flat. And the shoes that are already made with archs, KILL MY FEET.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandi/Taryn, you crack me up. I'm seriously jealous I can't come to the wedding :( I want to see this drink-off also. --I'm "tongue tied" - I can only stick my tongue out just past my lip. It's tiny. --I have a birth mark on my head from rubbing against my mom's ribs when I was in her belly (scientific terms). No hair grows on it & my life goal has always been to hide it. --I have a serious aversion to gum. It makes me want to puke. --Semi-confession - I haven't done Jillian since the week before the wedding.
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My spine isn't completely straight and when I stand for a long time, my back kills! I'm distant cousins with the Kennedy family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -I was a piano teacher during all of high school and I made more money per hour doing that than I'll ever make as a social worker!! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    karolinawsukarolinawsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well. I hate being late, if I know I'll be late I won't show up. When I was in middle school I used to put my forehead up to hot lights in the morning and act like I had a fever.... it was a trick I used about 5 times a year ; ) I played trumpet for 12 years and hated it, but yet I was the best without practice. I hate hair..... bathroom floors....gross me out...pubic hair....nasty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on the hair karolina.  It grosses me out to clean up hair...even though it is my own!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - in 4th grade we had to do a project for what we wanted to be when we grew up... honest to god, mine was a dallas cowboy cheerleader... i was obsessed!! - my only fear in life is being home when my house gets broken into - i've played golf since i was 3 years old... i used to sandbag all the guys at the golf course i worked at.
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - I have a fear of water, mostly going under it. I almost drowned in Kensington Park when I was a toddler. I can swim, but if you try and dunk me, prepare for war.- I threw out FI's phone number a handful of times before going on a date with him.- I moved to New York shortly after turning 18. No job, no place to stay just saved up some money and went. I lived there for three years and would go back in a heart beat if not for family here.- I've been the same height since fourth grade.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karolina!!! OMG I totally agree!!! Growing up, If I saw pubic hair in the tub, floor, bathroom sink, I'd get sick to my stomach and immediately clean my entire bathroom!This is why I have always had to have my own bathroom as an adult!!MINK!! What is jalline???
  • Options
    l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol Karolina... I used to do the same thing, only I would put my face up to the heating vent or put food & pop in the toilet to make it look like I puked. hahaha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karolina and Jackie!  wow! that was a great technique! i'm suprised I didnt think of that when I was younger..I was such a con artists!
  • Options
    geduftygedufty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gross, gross, gross...pubic hair. You ladies are too funny.Let's see. I am deathly afraid of bees (and most flying bugs). I had a major panic attack a week ago while hiking and made everyone turn around when we were 30 minutes from the top.I had 13 cavities at one visit to the dentist. (I love candy).I am an old person in a 20-something's body. Some of my favorite shows are 60 minutes and evening news, taught myself to crochet, go to bed at 9pm, and my body aches no matter what I do. Maybe it's just me, but I really feel old and don't mind.
    **My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards