August 2013 Weddings

Getting To Know Everyone. Lets See Your

Pets!

This is my baby girl Riley. She is a mini dachshund & we love her! She comes pretty much everywhere with us including the many hiking, camping, & canoeing trips we go on every year. Do you have any pets??

Re: Getting To Know Everyone. Lets See Your

• Oh yeah!  This is a get to know you right up my alley.  We are animal nuts around here.  We are a foster home for a local rescue and have fostered over 40 animals in the last five years. 

Our permenant additions, however, are truly a part of our family. 

Kentucky, Brindle Boxer/Mastiff Mix and Riley, White Boxer

And our one year old butterscotch tabby, Marshall

Aug 2013 August Siggy Challenge: Shoe Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • RailWayWifeRailWayWife member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    They are adorable!!
  • SO not fair! I'm allergic to animal dander- no pets for me! :(
  • PatgdPatgd member
    First Comment
    Between mine and my fiance's house we have six cats.  Here are pictures of each of them:

Mrs Norris:

Stevie Jr:

Trixie:

Fluffy:

Tabby:

Tikki:

Tabby & Tikki are the two little boys at my fiance's house while Mrs Norris, Stevie Jr, Trixie & Fluffy are at my place.  We're also going to have our cake topper for our wedding cake be Fluffy &  Tikki together (made out of gum paste or fondant).

• Tabby & Tikki are the two little boys at my fiance's house while Mrs Norris, Stevie Jr, Trixie & Fluffy are at my place.  We're also going to have our cake topper for our wedding cake be Fluffy &  Tikki together (made out of gum paste or fondant).

What a neat idea and an awesome way to incorperate them into the wedding! I am going to look for a Dacshund cake topper!

Thanks for the idea :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards