Ohio-Columbus

VEndor Review 2 of 2

Marengo Flower Shop A

(419) 253-1511

Bonnie did an excellent job on my flowers. She also rents out a lot of things you can use for decorations. We rented a wishing well from her for the cards. She delivered the flowers to our church for a very small fee and she did an Amazing job on my flowers. She is very upfront with you about costs and how things will work together.

Curly Q Beauty Salon A

(419) 886-2281

Curly Q did an awesome job on my hair and my bridal parties hair. Its $25 per up do and the bride gets a free trial run. She doesn’t charge extra for people with really long hair and they open at 8am on Saturday.

David’s Bridal C+

I have mixed feelings about David’s Bridal. I have had both good and bad experiences with them. They are very large so you don’t get the personal attention or relationship you probably would with a smaller company, but they have their pros too. I wanted to go to David’s because I am a bigger sized girl and as if it’s not hard enough finding a dress, in the smaller stores their largest size is a 12. I want to try dresses on that fit. But I found a dress that I loved and went to buy it at the Easton location and was told that dress came in missy sizes only not women’s…? Okay so that really p’ed me off. Then the manager would not help or do anything about me being told I could order the dress in my size. I asked if they could meet me half way with the alterations to make it my size. It only needed taken up one size to fit and then could have easily done that by putting in a corset back. Anyway I took my business to the sawmill road location and received much better service and found another dress that looked even better on me. So my advice is if you go on a busy day make sure you double check what your consultant tells you especially if she is new.

Men’s Warehouse A-

We went to Men’s Warehouse because I got a 30 off each tux coupon plus the groom’s tux for free since I bought my dress at David’s. My largest concern with them is their prices are high. For a ring bearer the price is the same as a grown mans. That didn’t seem right to me. Other than that they didn’t mess anything up for the most part. Plus they have locations all over which is nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: VEndor Review 2 of 2

• edited December 2011

Marengo Flower Shop A

(419) 253-1511

Bonnie did an excellent job on my flowers. She also rents out a lot of things you can use for decorations. We rented a wishing well from her for the cards. She delivered the flowers to our church for a very small fee and she did an Amazing job on my flowers. She is very upfront with you about costs and how things will work together.

Curly Q Beauty Salon A

(419) 886-2281

Curly Q did an awesome job on my hair and my bridal parties hair. Its $25 per up do and the bride gets a free trial run. She doesn’t charge extra for people with really long hair and they open at 8am on Saturday.

David’s Bridal C+

I have mixed feelings about David’s Bridal. I have had both good and bad experiences with them. They are very large so you don’t get the personal attention or relationship you probably would with a smaller company, but they have their pros too. I wanted to go to David’s because I am a bigger sized girl and as if it’s not hard enough finding a dress, in the smaller stores their largest size is a 12. I want to try dresses on that fit. But I found a dress that I loved and went to buy it at the Easton location and was told that dress came in missy sizes only not women’s…? Okay so that really p’ed me off. Then the manager would not help or do anything about me being told I could order the dress in my size. I asked if they could meet me half way with the alterations to make it my size. It only needed taken up one size to fit and then could have easily done that by putting in a corset back. Anyway I took my business to the sawmill road location and received much better service and found another dress that looked even better on me. So my advice is if you go on a busy day make sure you double check what your consultant tells you especially if she is new.

Men’s Warehouse A-

We went to Men’s Warehouse because I got a 30 off each tux coupon plus the groom’s tux for free since I bought my dress at David’s. My largest concern with them is their prices are high. For a ring bearer the price is the same as a grown mans. That didn’t seem right to me. Other than that they didn’t mess anything up for the most part. Plus they have locations all over which is nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for posting!  I always make sure to read the reviews of brides and thank you for offering your experiences and insight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards