Michigan-Detroit

DJ's under $1k??

Hey ladies,

i'm looking for decent DJ under $1k or close to that... can you please recommend me yours??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DJ's under $1k??

• edited December 2011
    Mike Staff fits into this price range and has great reviews here.  And they have lots of reviews on weddingwire.  We're getting married next week and using them.  I'll do vendor reviews afterward. 

Good Luck!
  • weddingcourtweddingcourt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tony Sr. from TNT Sound Productions and am really happy with him so far. He is will within your budget and I love that he emails me just to check in and in case I have any questions for him.

http://www.tntsoundproductions.net/
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brendan from Best DJ.  $800 for the whole night and he comes highly recommended around here -- I can think of about 6 other Knotties who are using him.  Info in bio.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lakerchic7272Lakerchic7272 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm also looking for a DJ right now and checking out all your recommendations.  Jholbel: Your link to your DJ isn't working well. Do you have a better link?
    My Wedding Bio Updated 4-2-10
    Married August 14th, 2010
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Bigfoot DJ and I highly recommend them. $800 for 6 hours and 2 DJs; each additional hour is only $100. There's also great online playlist planning. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Same as Julie - Brendan Pfaff @ Best DJ.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_djs-under-1k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:15633d50-132a-4b40-b035-d0ca9c107b3aPost:44d521dd-2fd5-43cf-ab4b-352625889960">Re: DJ's under $1k??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm also looking for a DJ right now and checking out all your recommendations.  Jholbel: Your link to your DJ isn't working well. Do you have a better link?
    Posted by Lakerchic7272[/QUOTE]

Oops...forgot he was redoing his website.  Call him at (586) 524-8066.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Solid Gold Sound...$ 895
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Bigfoot DJ's.  Our package is $795 for 6 hours and they've been great to work with so far.  They have excellent reviews on weddingwire.com.  I love their website too.  www.bigfootdjs.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Sunshine Entertainment which works in conjunction with Brendan at Best DJ. His prices are the same as Brendan's. We are paying $750 for unlimited hours.
  • edited December 2011
    Our DJ is 450 for all night he is awesome!! Pryme Time Entertainment ask for Patrick!
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Bigfoot DJ's.  They did a friend's wedding and were great.  They were the first vendor that I booked!  We are paying $770 for 6 hour reception and 1 hour ceremony.  We got a nice Friday night discount.  Their website is great for planning and making payments.

www.bigfootdjs.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Spectrum Entertainment.  Our package for the 6 hours was $650.  That may have been a special though.  We booked them a few months back, so I can't be certain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards