Michigan-Detroit
Options

Dress Salons in Macomb Area

So, I'm returning from studying abroad for 3 weeks in December. This is the max amount of time I have to find my dress! I am about a size 14, looking for a ball gown style with no train and lace up back. I'm looking for suggestions on places to go to maximize my experience.

So far, I have heard good things about Arena Bridal and Bella Rose both in the Macomb Area. Can anyone vouche for these places or have additional suggestions?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Dress Salons in Macomb Area

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased a dress from Alessandra's in Warren. It's on Hoover Rd just north of 12 Mile. I know others have been happy with their customer service and selection. They don't have a huge selection, but what they have is for the most part reasonably priced. The alteration ladies are wonderful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress and veil from Arena Bridal.  Nothing bad to say!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress and veil from Arena bridal and they were wonderful to work with! I also had all of my girls dresses ordered from there :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE Arena!!! Bought my dress, veil, and headpiece from them. My bridesmaids will get there dresses there as well. I definitely do not reccomend Piera's Bridal in Shelby Twp. They have horrible customer service & the seamstresses become combative when you aren't happy with their alterations!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress from Arena and love them Total plus that Alterations are included because they can be so expensive.

I looked for a dress at Bella Rose and had a so so experience. It wasn't bad but they weren't nearly as helpful as Arena was. 

I had a great looking experience at Piera's also.

Go during the week if you can. It is a huge difference between weekend shopping. So much more time and the people working are less stressed because they aren't as busy running all around. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards