Michigan-Detroit

Bridal Magic in Canton?

We are on a very stict budget for our wedding - and with the way the economy is (I've recently lost my job and we are still trying to pull this off!) I want to try and save my bridal party as much money as possible. Anyone have experience with Bridal Magic in Canton? Any other "hidden gem" shops to get bridesmaid dresses cheaper than David's Bridal? 

Re: Bridal Magic in Canton?

• My girls all were short on funds too as they were mostly in school.  I didn't want to have them to spend a lot so we honestly went to stores like JCPenney and Kohls. 
  • I've been to Bridal Magic a couple times, once to look at wedding dresses and once to for bridesmaids dresses. They have a very large selection, the staff is incredibly nice, but I would not say the prices are all that great. However, the store is owned by a very nice woman and her husband who are always in the store, and they seemed like they would be willing to work with you on price (she offered me a payment plan when I questioned the price of a gown). It would be worth a trip to check it out!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards