Michigan-Detroit
Options

Introduction

Hi Everyone -

I've posted a few times but I thought I would introduce myself! My fiance and I got engaged 3 weeks ago and we just picked our date - August 6,2011.  We are having the ceremony at St James in Novi & the reception at St Mary's Cultural Center.  I'm new to this whole wedding planning stuff - first one out of my friends to get married - but i'm super excited!
August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
Photobucket

Re: Introduction

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome Lisa! The ladies here are great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy planning with all of us. I'm also an August 2011 bride. I looked at your bio and love your proposal story!

Come and introduce yourself to the August 2011 board (see wedding month boards on left) also. They are a fun group also and it helps to compare your plans to the other ladies who are "graduating" in the same month as you!

Congrats!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board! The girls here are super helpful. While I cannot guarantee that I'll be around until you get married, I'm happy to help for as long as I'm here. And PS--August is a good month to get married in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & Congrats!  Can't wait to see all of your plans unfold :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    weddingcourtweddingcourt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome! The girls here are super helpful and have amazing vendors recommendations! Good luck with all of your planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome. I'm also a fellow Aug 2011 bride
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  I was also brand new to the wedding thing and this board was a HUGE help.  Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

And YAY for August weddings :)
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!  This board will help you....and help you keep your sanity.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!! I love this site and I'm sure you will too...the girls are fabulous and the information is priceless!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're date twins! :)

Welcome! This board and the August 2011 board are the nicest ones I've seen. 
    engagementWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards