Ohio-Columbus

Columbus Officiant Pam Spence DO NOT USE

Hi gals! My wedding will be held this December and we are currently looking for an officiant as our last piece of the vendor puzzle, so to speak. I was looking through the ads for officiants on the knot and she was listed so I emailed to get some pricing information. She responded and asked for more details on my wedding so I emailed her with the date, time, guest count, blah blah blah. I also said that we pretty much know what we want the ceremony to sound like, what should be said, and we only really need someone there to make it legal and perform it. She responded VERY RUDELY and said that she is not a talking head and doesn't "work that way". She went on and on about the special touches that she provides to a ceremony and all that nonsense. I'm sorry but if a couple knows what they want then shouldn't they be up front about that? Don't use her ladies, I can't imagine that she gets any better than that...

Re: Columbus Officiant Pam Spence DO NOT USE

• I haven't been on the Knot much for years, but recently hopped back on to get some information for my niece.

I was in a wedding two years ago, and really liked the officiant, William Glazer.  He did EXACTLY what my friend (the bride) and groom wanted.  I don't know if he's still around, but I would reccomend him if he is. 
  • Thanks! I will check him out! 
  • William (Bill) Glazer is still around -- he's doing our wedding on Sept. 8!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards