Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW: 1 year!

One year from today FI and I will be getting married!  Now I can start counting down months

Today is also our 4 month anniversary since he popped the question

Laughing

Re: AW: 1 year!

• Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!!  It will go so fast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! It feels like I just had my 1 year AW yesterday. Time will fly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it seemed like it took forever to get to 1 year (17 month engagement) and now I am 5 months out and losing my mind, cause I am SO far behind...lol!!! But, now that school is done and i only have to work my full-time job and my part-time job, I think things will get better...LOL!!!
    cjae2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't even tell you how fast it goes.  In 4 days, FI and I will have been engaged for 3 years and 3 months.  It seemed to take FOREVER (probably because it did) until I got to the one year mark.  It seriously seems like yesterday that I still had 12 months to plan.  I have 15 days now!  AHH!

Enjoy every minute of it (even the ridiculously frustrating ones), because it'll be over before you know it!
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  We referred to that day as our "Negative One Year Anniversary" lol
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats! I hope the time passes quickly for you. We've been engaged 5 months now and it feels like no time has passed, lol.
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats - the next year will fly by!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards