Ohio-Columbus

Chair Cover Question

So now my mom would like me to look into chair covers...not in the budget but still I have to look.  The chairs at my reception are the white wooden chairs.  Does anyone have some feedback on any good places to look at for the covers; and by good I mean reasonably priced? ha
Thanks!!

Re: Chair Cover Question

• I wish I could tell you "YES".... but the fact of the matter chair covers are REALLY EXPENSIVE! 

But that being said... I think they add SO MUCH to the look of a reception!  So it will be up to you to decide if its worth it.

You will be looking at a few dollars per chair.  And if you want anything 'nice' it will cost even more.  Then the sash is another dollar or three. 

And some venues will charge you to put them on the chairs - to cover the extra labor and time.
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    If you have white wooden chairs, I don't think chair covers are as big of a deal.  At least they aren't blue metal folding chairs!  (I have seen it.)  Anyway, I think I have heard of girls using linentablecloth.com for reasonably priced chair covers.  When are you getting married?  It is possible a local knottie like tiffanydaniels would be willing to sell hers at a discounted price.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Search, Search Search, recyclebride.com is where i got mine, I got 190 black chair covers with white sashs already on them for 2 dollars each, so I save 1.5 based off the new price and then i can resell them so i could get them for like 1.5 each instead of 3.5 each. And if you rent it is like 5 dollars each! Good luck.
  • ha, tiffany we must have posted at like the exact same time!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The lady that did my chair covers is also located in Columbus.  The name of the company is Your Perfect Day.  They were the most affordable in Toledo and their price includes set up and tear down so you don't have to do anything.  You can email her at YourPerfectDayLLC@gmail.com
  • Another option is to check craigslist...sometimes people are selling or renting them on there and if it's a smaller company, they are more likely to give you a deal. The only problem with buying is that you are using wooden chairs and most brides selling chair covers are selling them for banquet style chairs. You may need to look into a stretch chair covers. Good luck!
  • Look at A Vision of Elegance on facebook. Her prices are good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards