Ohio-Columbus

Franklin Park Conservatory... Advice!

Hello Ladies!  FI and I are looking at FPC as our venue, and I was just wondering if anyone could send me pics from there wedding at FPC, or send me a list of vendors (and prices) they used!  I'm especially having trouble with the catering!  They have so many preferred caterers to choose from, and FI and I live in Michigan, so it's hard to go visit with them all, so I'm hoping to narrow down a list for when we do go down there.  My email is: cbrisson786@gmail.com
 Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Franklin Park Conservatory... Advice!

• edited December 2011
    Hi!
    We were going to do yours at FPC, but the budget got away from us. When researching through their list of caterers, we contacted a few. Really for us it was between Cameron Mitchell (the restaurants are great!) Made from Scratch and Creative Cuisine.

We found that CM was going to be good but expensive for what we're doing.
    Made from Scratch had good prices and menu, but weren't the right fit for us.
    And Creative Cuisine was a perfect fit! We're working with Erin for our party and they've been so great! The prices were very well and they'll work within a budget. I'd ask to work with Erin because she's been great with communication and everything going on. So even though we aren't doing it at FPC they've been able to accomodate our new location with ease.

I hope this helps and you might want to look into FPC's open houses/ bridal shows. We went to it during the winter and it was great. All the caterers were there serving a sample of their foods for enjoyment not to mention free drinks!

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Creative Cuisine! We are using them for our wedding reception and the food is fantastic!
  • Lbrant21Lbrant21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is May 2012 at FP. We just booked Metro catering, they are great to work with and we are also planning from out of state. metro has been awesome working through our proposal via email, while some of the other caterers would only communicate via phone, which is hard when you are working and out of state. Also the caterer is the only vendor that FP has you use from their list. All the others are only a suggestion, in fact I asked the wedding planner for other photographers and florists and loved the suggestions and asked her about the vendors I have seen from other knot ties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards