Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

What planning do you ladies have to do this week?  Anything you've been procrastinating on?  Anything you are really excited about?

Re: MMPP

• Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    STDs are going out this week! Whew!

Which also means I need to do one final pass at the wedding website as it's rife with typos. Also, we had our tasting on Friday and I have a few follow-up things from that.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After an especially rocky (hormonally/emotionally) weekend, I decided to go off my BC pills.  So the main adventure of the week will be seeing how I respond to that.  It's like being a lab rat and scientist all in one!  ;)

And, in an effort to get back on track both physically and emotionally, I decided to try to start a running regimen.  I ran cross country in high school, but it's been about a decade since I've run more than a flight of stairs.  I've always been extremely unathletic, so I expected it to be rough going, and I was not disappointed - I only made it about 5 minutes before we reached the "you can stop or you can throw up - your choice" ultimatum.   Oh well...I'll go for six minutes tomorrow.  It DOES get better - right, runners???  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-118?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:2d81eca9-18e7-4aa4-b545-4d265ac4fb21Post:6b0ba6ad-9871-427b-9c2f-2e751e2ff4d4">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]STDs are going out this week! Whew! Which also means I need to do one final pass at the wedding website as it's <em><strong>rife</strong></em> with typos. Also, we had our tasting on Friday and I have a few follow-up things from that.
    Posted by Meegles4[/QUOTE]

I know how completely anal and language-police this sounds, but it made my whole day to see this, and not "ripe."   I don't think I've ever seen this phrase used correctly on TK before.   I think I love you.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-118?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:2d81eca9-18e7-4aa4-b545-4d265ac4fb21Post:944e1f5d-dd4e-4d64-8d60-130c314fa25d">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MMPP : I know how completely anal and language-police this sounds, but it made my whole day to see this, and not "ripe."   I don't think I've ever seen this phrase used correctly on TK before.   I think I love you.  ;)
    Posted by matuofm[/QUOTE]

HAHA! The funny thing was I nearly used ripe. I actually had an internal conversation with myself: "I think it's rife. No wait maybe not. No, I think it is. But how the hell do you spell rife?! Oh well, here goes!"
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well let's see:
    Monday - Wednesday: work
    Wednesday night: I have my final meeting with my linens company.
    Thursday: Pick up my dress, nails, Rehearsal and RD
    Friday: Relax with my sisters for a little bit, pick up moms dress from getting steamed, meet with Venue to make final payment.
    Saturday: GET MARRIED!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tommorow one of my bridesmaids is comming over to help make me lists and make sure Im on the right track..lol. Other then that, nothing.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of the save the dates went out! Still working on getting a few addresses...
    Meeting with an Immigration lawyer on Friday (he's Canadian moving to the US=big pain in the ass, he might have to be "stuck" in the US for 6 months...awesome bc he works in Canada.)
    MOH bought her dress!
    Groomsmen are getting fitted for their suits on Sunday! YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    melanie - doesnt it feel like time is flying? i should make some lists too im sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards