Michigan-Detroit

2 Vendor Reviews

Quick intro - We live in South FL and had a destination wedding in Mexico. As my husband is from Detroit all his family and friends are still up there so we had a reception this past weekend in Sterling Heights. I just wanted to give credit where its due to 2 fantastic vendors that I used (and was able to meet the day of):

1. Linnaea Floral Design - Lisa is fantastic. Everything was done through email and she brought a tropical vibe to MI through the flowers. I wanted to keep things on a smaller budget as this was only a reception and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. Everyone loved the tropical flowers

2. The Linen Closet - Diana was great as well. She mailed out a color swatch to me in no time and everything was set up perfect. The color was vibrant and really made the room look great.

Some Pics below:

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 2 Vendor Reviews

• Everything looks beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the colors, congrats!
  • Congrats on your wedding!
    My fiance and I are getting married in Mexico as well and then planning on having a reception back here in the Detroit-Metro area. Would you mind filling me in on the costs for those vendors?

Thanks!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_2-vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:2eb7812a-6912-4572-9d95-df11f46f83c3Post:1afa7fea-12eb-4735-a32c-8456d5e7378e">Re: 2 Vendor Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the colors, congrats!
    Posted by Felicity&Bri[/QUOTE]
    Lindsey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards