Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF!

What does everyone have going on this weekend WR/NWR??

It's my last weekend as a single lady!! Woo!!!

Lots of things to do this weekend, but looking forward to girls night out with my mom, sister & niece tomorrow night while FI is at his bachelor party!

Plus I'm fighting off this nice "I'm feeling run-down" cold that's coming on. I WILL NOT GET SICK!

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    edited December 2011

TGIF!!
    Today - take a nap!
    Tommorrow - purchase table number frames, more candy for the buffet, and bathroom stuff for the bathroom baskets.

Yayy culby! one more week for you!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today:  Lowe's/Home Depot run.  Picking out embroidery font for kids activity bags & embroidering them.

Tomorrow:  Planting the garden (that didn't happen last weekend due to rain), final meeting w/ the florist, filling out the seating/food chart for my venue.

Sunday:  Relax :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Saturday our photographer arrives for a whole week of engagement pics!! woot woot!! To be followed by a lot of sleeping since it will be a crazy week of running around and entertaining :-) This is our first house guest so this should be interesting...

Culbycheese: Wow, last week as a single lady?!?!? I can't imagine what that must feel like :-) Congratulations!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight-date night with the FI.  Steaks on the grill and drinks by the bon fire.  Can't wait!

Saturday-laundry, hopefully FI can build the cupcake stand (if the rain holds out), and a little shopping (on the hunt for a cute white sun dress for rehearsal and new bathing suit for the honeymoon!)

Sunday-Costco run and hopefully some relaxing.  I have been exhausted lately!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOT! This week went by so fast, which I love!
    Tonight: SPIN! haha I actually enjoy getting my a$$ kicked in class
    Tomorrow: one of my stepbrother's is having an early Cinco de Mayo party
    Sunday: nada! Well...maybe I'll clean a little
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Dinner at my favorite vegetarian restaurant

Tomorrow: finalize paperwork for the new place and veg out on the couch because FI is going to a Sounders game.

Sunday: hopefully something outdoors, since the weather should be nice.
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're moving today!!! I've been up till 1-2 every night this week painting and packing. I'll be sooo glad to be done. But it'll take us a week to get quasi settled I'm sure. Then we've gotta start tackling the yard!

Also, derby party with the fam tomorrow.
  • Options
    queenfm85queenfm85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Close at work
    Tomorrow: Open at Work
    Sunday: Open at work.

Dontcha just LOVE retail? :(

I'm hoping I can finish up the last details on my unity candle and my make the final decisions on my invitations and see how long they'll take to come in once I order them.

Have nice weekends ladies :)
    Danielle & Tyler

10-10-10

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited image 41 Getting Crazy image 10 Party Poopin image 75 MIA
    RSVP Date: September 10th
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: supposed to have a "half day" vacation in the afternoon, but still sitting here working, and have a conference call at 4 pm. I'll sneak out though and do some of the planting/weeding I've been intending to do, since it will rain this weekend

Saturday: my daughter sprung a last minute soccer thing on me (dontcha love kids?), taking up my day. FIance supposed to come over in the evening.

Sunday: we have tix to the Tiger game. GO TIGERS!!! They've been looking pretty good lately.
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything planned this weekend, except to tie up a few loose ends. I have to go to the bakery today to bring in a picture. MMM cake samples!! (gonna kill my diet i have been so dedicated too)
    We had our third and final shower last night. I really liked it because it was very small, but I'm happy I have no more! (is that bad??) 
    FI left for Chicago, for his weekend of debauchery. Next weekend I go to Chicago for the same thing!!!
    23 MORE DAYS!!!
    x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: nothing :)

Saturday: get up EARLY, drive to Ann Arbor, then go check out some hotels near our reception site so we can reserve a block or two for our guests.  With that bit of info for the accommodations card, I should be able to finish designing my invitations!  Woo hoo!!!

Sunday: Drop FI off at the airport (he's flying out to Colorado to present one of his first papers at a conference!), then drive back on up to Midland.  Might stop and do some shopping in Birch Run on the way -- I need an e-pics outfit!  And wedding shoes. And a dress for my shower and one for the rehearsal dinner.  Oh my!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Work

Tomorrow: Work at Rock Financial Women's International Show with my mom & HOPEFULLY go to Kenny Chesney 3D Concert I received 2 Free tickets to

Sunday: Work at Rock Financial again with my mom and FBIL's Birthday

Work on Marketing paper somewhere in between there
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF, ladies!

Today: Work, Work, and more work. Glad it's almost over.
    Tomorrow: Lots to do..Haircut (I'm a bit nervous about this..), registering and a swap with another knottie.
    Sunday: More dress shopping with my sisters (for their BM dresses..), hoping my niece can come, too. That way we can kill two birds with one stone. Likely lunch somewhere in the mix.

Hopefully I can catch up on all the blogs I read, too. Google reader has over 100+ entries I need to go through. LOL.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards