Michigan-Detroit
Options

Tell Us Tuesday

Does your fiance/DH watch any shows that he would be embarassed if his friends found out?

Re: Tell Us Tuesday

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I were watching Bachelor Pad last night and he was more into it than I was!  He was all bummed because I fell asleep for the last half hour and he wanted to finish watching but I just couldn't make it.

He made me promise we would finish watching it tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI will watch the bachelor/bachelorette with me. He can't get over how ridiculous the show gets. We also watch dancing with the stars - and now we're taking classes because of it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI watches the bachelor and bachelorette while I am at work. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI is the type of person who can get sucked into anything on t.v.  As in I could put in Legally Blonde and he would not move for 2 hours.  With that being said, I love terrible t.v. shows that make me pretty much a 13 year old.  Some of the main ones would be Secret Life of the American Teenager, Switched at Birth, 19 Kids and Counting and Teen Mom.  He also puts up with any shows about the Kardashians, but doesn't get sucked into them like others because there is no plot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI loves Veronica Mars.  Truth be told, it's a really good, well-written show.  But it's still a show about the life of a teenaged girl in the end....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FI is pretty good about letting me have the remote, usually because he's busy reading something on his phone. But when Love in the Wild started up a few weeks ago, I had it on because there wasn't anything else on (I swear!) and he was all "wow, this show is pretty good!" I assume he meant "good" as in "so horrifically entertaining I can't turn away".
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love reality tv. Fi can't stand it. He will watch somethings with me but he will never watch Jersey Shore or any of The Real Housewives.

FI however will watch any movie. Doesn't care what it is he will watch it. He has even seen some movies I would never watch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine will watch Jersey Shore and Teen Mom with me. I don't think he'd be embarassed if friends found out because I'm pretty sure I've heard him tell people he does watch it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine watches Say Yes to the Dress and Bridezillas with me! He loves Bridezillas, and he actually got mad that there were no new ones on demand the other day.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    249 Invited image
    200 Are Ready to Party! image
    49 Are Missing Out image
    0 Are Making Me Wait image
  • Options
    lindsayb9lindsayb9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI secretly likes Keeping Up With the Kardashians (and all of the related shows).  I was working on Sunday and heard it on the TV in the other room.  Later, he was asking me about what the deal was with Scott - asking what he did for a living and commenting on his clothing choices. :)  No way would he tell his friends he watches them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got FI hooked on American Idol last year...he made me laugh when I realized he was watching it while I was out of town for work.  He was totally anti-American Idol before too. 
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Veronica Mars too! I was so bummed that they ended the show with such a cliff hanger!!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess I'm the only one with a fiance that doesn't watch anything he'd be ashamed to admit. That is unless you consider watching "Seinfeld" or "Two and a Half Men" reruns ad nauseum..........I mean, WHENEVER they are on, and he knows within 10 seconds what the entire episode is about without blinking an eye.

I have got him hooked on "Rizolli and Isles" and "The Closer" now, and some of the TNT/USA Network shows.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI has no shame when it comes to TV. He loves his Teen Mom, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and Wendy Williams. The only one he might be a little embarassed by is the last one, but I doubt it!
    185829_10150421989590405_571240404_17334789_3544435_n April 2012 Siggy Challenge Furry Babies Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tell-tuesday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:3144cc30-3197-42e8-8832-45f8140f810fPost:bb646569-f098-4ae3-a9e0-37b1c774492f">Re: Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI secretly likes Keeping Up With the Kardashians (and all of the related shows).  I was working on Sunday and heard it on the TV in the other room.  Later, he was asking me about what the deal was with Scott - <strong>asking what he did for a living and commenting on his clothing choices. :)</strong>  No way would he tell his friends he watches them.
    Posted by lindsayb9[/QUOTE]
    haha this makes me laugh.  This means he must have been really paying attention!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tell-tuesday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:3144cc30-3197-42e8-8832-45f8140f810fPost:2cfa386a-75e2-4f85-a5cb-ab188c46d91a">Re: Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI is the type of person who can get sucked into anything on t.v.  As in I could put in Legally Blonde and he would not move for 2 hours.  With that being said, I love terrible t.v. shows that make me pretty much a 13 year old.  Some of the main ones would be Secret Life of the American Teenager, Switched at Birth, 19 Kids and Counting and Teen Mom.  He also puts up with any shows about the Kardashians, but doesn't get sucked into them like others because there is no plot.
    Posted by Allycat11[/QUOTE]

Same here!! Well, switch up some of those shows for others but it's pretty much the same thing - Dan gets sucked in and/or doesn't mind. [:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards