Options

FOR SALE WEDNESDAY

What do you ladies have to sell?

Re: FOR SALE WEDNESDAY

• Options
    japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have 3 sets of these from Davids Bridal selling for $20 dollars each. Paid $30. Pick in Dearborn:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been around on the boards in FOREVER, but I have a ton of stuff to sell. I've just been too lazy to get it all together and take pics and post them or make a page. Here's a list of things I know I have. After work I'll go home and see what else I can add to this list. Anyone interested in anything can email me at shaunalgray@gmail.com and I can give details, pics and/or prices. Items are currently located in West Bloomfield, but I'm often in Warren and/or Clinton Twp and can take items there if necessary.

- White Veil - $10
    - 160+ Frosted Votive Holders (3.5" tall, 2.5" diameter) - $40
    - Ivory candles - $5
    - Cake Knife and Server set - $5

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'll add more later tonight.

~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brand new Diamond White, 41 inch, single tier, raw edge veil - $15

Approx 300 clear cellophane favor bags 5x6.5 - $15 (bought the wrong size)

jandbwed@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have ribbon, craft scissors, a Xyron 900 machine and 10 5/8" vases for sale...please see my bio.

Side note: I will be out of town until Sunday, so if you inquire about something, I will get back to you then. Vegas, here I come! Innocent
  • Options
    edited December 2011

These were left over from my gorgeous candy buffet in October. I have more close up pictures of the containers upon request. Pick up only as I cannot gurantee the containers safety in transport. Email me at nmtrudea at gmail dot com if interested.

*2 Margarita Glasses and 1 Martini Glass (used for Candy Buffet) 10 inches tall- $35

*2 Champagne Glasses (19 inches tall, used as part of centerpieces for Candy Buffet) - $40

*1 Brandy Sniffler Glass (14 inches tall, used as focal point for Candy Buffet)-$25

*1 small set of Glass containers (4 glasses, 8 inches tall and mouth of jars 5inches wide)-$20

*1 set of Hourglass containers (2 glasses, 10 inches tall and 7.5 inches wide)-$20

*1 set of Medium sized containers (4 glasses, 10 and 9.75 inches tall, 6 and 7 inches wide)-$30

*1 tall set of containers (2 glasses, 13 inches tall and 8inches wide)-$40

*1 tall set of containers (3 glasses- 1 pair and 1 individual glass, pair is 12.25 inches tall and 9 inches wide, individual glass is 15 inches tall and 7 inches wide)-$50

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have about 180 silver chargers for sale for $1 a piece.  They added such a great look to our room at a very reasonable price!  I still have to put them away from our wedding and will take some pictures to post next week. 
  • Options
    yellowchickyyellowchicky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lots to sell check out the website i made. i will take all offers just to get rid of it  to make more  room at my house.

http://treasuresandmore.weebly.com/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey look! The vendor's back! 

Updated 9/21/2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    377 Invited image
    338 Ready to rock image
    40 Party poopers image
    0 still making up their minds image
This discussion has been closed.