Michigan-Detroit
Options

speech

So, my friend is getting married on friday. About a week ago she asked me to be her MOH (falling out w original MOH). Now I need to write a speech! I am a very talkative, outgoing person, but not a fan of public speaking. Anyone have some good lines to throw in? I don't want it to be cheesy or rehearsed, HELP!

Re: speech

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shouldn't be giving advice because I crashed and burned hard when I was MOH at my friend's wedding last year.

However, that friend, who was my MOH last month gave a great speech. She wrapped it up with advice to my new husband:

"A happy wife is a happy life" 

Everyone got a kick out of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so cute! I love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a great one! I used it for my cousins! What is your email I will forward it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ps just stalked your bio! love your ring!  Has your vision came to light with the band?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw thank you! Yes! We ordered our bands when we were in michigan last week for my shower& the jeweler is doing a wax mold for me to approve, I think I will love it!
    My email is aliciavozza@yahoo.com
    Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards