Michigan-Detroit

Any good tux experience

Morning ladies! It is time for tuxes and I would love reccomendations. I know most tux rental places aren't known for being fantastic, so tell me your good ones!! We are in Warren, but for a good place we will go anywhere tri-county area. Did any of the chain places work out for you guys? I scanned the stickys, but didn't find what I was looking for. Thanks girls!

Re: Any good tux experience

• We actually just went on Saturday to the Men's Wearhouse at 14 & John R and had a GREAT experience picking out the tuxes for all of the guys.  I highly recommend them, thought I can't yet comment on the "overall" experience since our wedding hasn't happened yet :)  The girl who helped us, Heather I believe, did a wonderful job walking us through each piece of the tux, to choose what was best for us.
    Anniversary
  • I am getting mine from Wesner Tuxedo at 19 and Schoneor. My cousin is the manager there but I have only heard great things about them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Mens' Warehouse and did not have any problems. 
  • We used President Tuxedo and they were fine.  Didn't love them, didn't hate them.  We personally went to the Rochester location but also had pick ups in GR and East Lansing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We used Men's Warehouse in Lakeside Mall. The manager was fantastic. Measurements were wrong on two of the GMs from another location and she fixed them and ordered extras so they could pick which size was better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok, Men's Warehouse it is. Thanks for the help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards