Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF!

Yay it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAY!  What are you doing with this hot hot hot weekend?

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is a good day!   I am probably going to the Ann Arbor Art Fair, and then definitely to the Michigan Brewer's Guild Festival in Ypsilanti tonight!

Tomorrow is (finally) seeing Harry Potter!

Sunday is a BBQ!

Oh yeah, since the wedding is 3 weeks out, I also have to do some stuff for that to - start really ordering/buying things for the OOT bags, turning in our music choices to the DJ, etc.
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think we are doing much. Its to hot to do anything outside...so I think its gonna be a lazy weekend inside.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not much here either. We will be trying to get the program in order today. After that, it's study study study for me and FH's bachelor party tomorrow!

I'm so glad it's Friday. Did this week seem long to any of you?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Today I just have to work late and start studying for my organic chemistry exam next week. 
    Saturday I'm going out to lunch with my mom and grandma and showing her my dress.  Beyond that just studying and doing laundry.
    Sunday I have to work with one of our collaborators and study for my orgo test some more.  Last test next Thursday and my final is on August 2nd.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Working all weekend... with no shade... woo!

Tonight I might just chill out with a friend or two but tomorrow I'm considering going to Lucky's and The Liquor Store in Novi with work friends! Woooo
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Ohhhh crapcrapcrapcrap" is pretty much my going attitude at the moment - and I'm guessing it will be until after the wedding.  :P    This weekend is all invitations all the time - except, of course, for the time I'm spending, you know, packing up everything I own for our move in a week.  No sweat at all - oh, except for my actual sweat, of course,  since my apartment's not air-conditioned.  :)  FI and I are hoping to get out to see Captain America sometime on Saturday, but besides that it's all work. 

The person who invents a time dilator for brides which slows down the world around you so you can squeeze extra work in?  Bazillionaire.  As soon as the wedding's over with, I'm starting on that project.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hooray! I have a pretty fun weekend planned for a change!

Tonight - going to the psychic and dinner with some friends
    Saturday -- starting our registry!!!! Also hoping to check out some tuxes and suits and run some other NWR errands
    Sunday -- nothing. I need to find an e-pic outfit, so if I don't get a chance to do that Saturday, I might head out Sunday.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: dance classes with FI Tomorrow: mail the invitations!!! Then check out a country club that FI wants us to join. Sunday: start packing up my apartment
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:350ed845-564e-4bfe-8ae5-c7a0bd83f205Post:d2ef0cf6-e846-40cd-a20d-160569c7ee04">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not much here either. We will be trying to get the program in order today. After that, it's study study study for me and FH's bachelor party tomorrow! I'm so glad it's Friday. <strong>Did this week seem long to any of you?
    </strong>Posted by BnGCookies820[/QUOTE]
    Extremely long.

I am excited to finally get my hair cut tomorrow.  It is too long and is extremely hot in this weather.  I'll probably take off about 6 inches.

Sunday - Pat Benatar concert :)  DH won tickets from work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This week has been so long for me. Sunday morning will be the first morning were I get to sleep in and don't have to do anything right away in 14 days. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to it.

Tonight: Going to Benhiana to celebrate a friend's birthday.

Saturday: Meeting my girlfriend at The Ann Arbor Art Fair and then going to my cousins birthday party.

Sunday: SLEEPING IN and then heading to my parents to lay in the pool and pick up there dog. They are going away for a week so FI and I are dog sitting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got the day off today so Im taking my daughter swimming and possibly going to try on some more dresses!  Then going to hang out at fiance's family's house tonight.  Tomorrow I gotta work.  Sunday we are going to members night @ the zoo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: DH and I are going to see Captain America, out to lunch, and then I'm working at 4.  Also I'm putting in a request for working Saturdays and Sundays only.  That way I'll have Thursdays and Fridays off until classes start.

Tomorrow: Heading to my parents house for a few hours because it's my youngest sister's birthday, then working at 5.

Sunday: Cleaning house, working at 3.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lndskellylndskelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lots of outdoor activities planned (fail!).

Today: Looking for a job - I'm on funemplyoment still. And tonight going to the AA art fair with the husband.

Saturday: Beerfest in Ypsi and food coma potluck after! Probably going to dinner in the evening with some of the husband's out of town friends.

Sunday: Finishing our thank-yous. We're almost at the 2 month mark after the wedding and really need to finish these bad boys. Hanging out with a girlfriend the rest of the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    TGIF

Today is my Grandma's 90th birthday so I am going to stop by and take her some flowers. Then I have to hit Hobby lobby and Dealers for a cotton based aisle runner Joann's and Michaels were a no go :(

Saturday Making a payment on the limo and changing from a 20 person party bus to a 26 We are going to need more room since my dress is huge.
    1st dress fitting with the BM's followed by dinner and movie at my house with all of them

Sunday Grandma's 90th birthday party super excited to celebrate her I love that woman more than words can say!

Have a great one ladies!
  • Options
    Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope your grandma has a wonderful bday.  God Bless Her!

This weekend I'll be spending a lot of time complaining about the weather.   No big plans - getting caught up on sleep.

Next weekend FI is in a volleyball tourney so we'll be up at the crack of dawn.  Joy!
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    headed to vegas for a girls weekend/bachelorette.
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:350ed845-564e-4bfe-8ae5-c7a0bd83f205Post:4253ea1c-e875-4e06-b996-abc0510dd9f8">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]headed to vegas for a girls weekend/bachelorette.
    Posted by larzhope[/QUOTE]
    I'm jealous!  Have fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Today: Haircut and hanging with FI (he's on call)

Tomorrow: Work 7a-7p

Sunday: Work 7a-7p

More work Monday 7a-3p...

Already looking forward to NEXT weekend. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards