Michigan-Detroit

Adrian College

Has anyone gotten married or been to a wedding at Adrian College?  My FI and I both attend Adrian College and this is where we met.  I would love to get married here since this is where so much has happened and it is a central location for both of our families.  I would love any suggestions, tips, input or comments!  We are looking to get married sometime in the summer of 2013. Thanks!

Re: Adrian College

• No info, but hi, Amy! : )  And congratulations!
  • My H's family is from Adrian.  We looked into Adrian college.  The room was pretty nice but the cost added up fast.  It seems to me that they want to charge you for everything.  They have tables and chairs but you have to pay to rent them and to have them set up. You also have to use their catering service.  At the time we looked into it they were useing Sodexo.  That pretty much made up my mind as Sodexo is the company that my hospital uses to run our Cafeteria.  Not exactly my idea of who I wanted to Cater my wedding.  I am sure they have great catering food but I just couldnt get my hospitals bad hamburgers out of my mind. If Adrian College doesn't fit your budget try the Lenewee County Fair Grounds.  I heard they have a facility.  There is a Country Club out that way also but I think you need to be a memeber or be sponsored by a member.  Anyway.  Hope that helps.  Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards