Michigan-Detroit

Memory snappers

Anyone have any feedback on memory snappers for either photobooth and/or dj?

Re: Memory snappers

• ginagirl9ginagirl9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    We booked them for our wedding, the dj and photo booth .. I don't really have much feed back to give you, just that Ken the owner is a really nice guy and was very helpful and explainatory that we felt like he was a good fit. I hope we were correct :-)
    Future Mrs.Hensley Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also booked Memory Snappers for photobooth and DJ for my wedding. I haven't had my wedding yet, so I can't comment on how everything turned out. But I can tell you about my experience so far. I actually didn't meet with any other DJ's besides Ken. My DF and I met with him and felt like we really clicked. I appreciated the fact that Ken doesn't try to nickle and dime people. And you can tell he is very organized and professional. He even has a sheet that helps you plan out your reception. He also has a list of songs, if you need any ideas.

Ken is definitely very reasonable. I'm not sure if his prices have changed, but I don't think they have. I liked the fact that Ken includes the memory book. I noticed other places might charge for the memory book or other features that Ken includes. I also liked the video monitor that's outside of the photobooth. When the photobooth is not in use, the screen displays all the pictures already taken.

You can tell that Ken enjoys what he does. Whenever I'ved talk to him about my wedding, I can tell he is excited. Before we booked with Ken, my DF and I went to see him DJ a wedding. Unfortunately, we got there too late to see him MC. We actually walked into another wedding on accident, and their DJ was definitely not engaging. He was just standing there looking rather unhappy and unapproachable. But when we walked into the wedding that Ken was DJing, you could just tell there was a different atmosphere. Ken was dancing to the music and taking requests. He also had a better light set up and better sound quality.

Ken is also very helpful. When you book the photobooth with Memory Snappers, you can use the photobooth whenever you like. We used it to do our Save the Dates, since we couldn't schedule our engagement session in the Fall. Two weeks after we took the pictures, Ken contacted me to make sure that we were on schedule, because he wanted to make sure we got our STDs out in time. My DF and I actually designed our own STDs, but Ken would've done it for us. Now we are just waiting for them to come back from Vistaprint.

We also went with Ken's step-daughter's company Charming Darling Events for our centerpieces. I wasn't looking for floral centerpieces, so I really liked what she had to offer. She is also very reasonable. I'm definitely excited to see how everything turns out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards