Michigan-Detroit
Options

photography recommendations

Hi all! The FI and I met with Lennon Photo last week. He is the first photographer we have met, so I am apprehensive to put down a deposit so soon, but his work is beautiful! Has anyone hired Lennon Photo out of Birmingham? Would like to get another opinion. Thanks in advance!Sealed

Re: photography recommendations

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alarthame used Lennon Photo and I believe she is now having some issues with them. She may have posted a review in the sticky post at the top (I haven't checked yet). If you'd like more info, you can page her on the board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, check out the vendors thread at the top to see if anyone else has used them.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    flamingtwig72flamingtwig72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not put down a deposit without meeting with a few other photographers. I almost did that and I'm SO GLAD I met with more because the one I have now is much better than the first one I met with. I have to plug mine, Blaine Siesser Photography in Birmingham. Not sure what your budget is, but he's incredible.
  • Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_photography-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:39aa56b9-f85b-4c50-b151-837e9b2a8896Post:84832eba-a3f9-487e-bc33-88d34b747a6e">Re: photography recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I would not put down a deposit without meeting with a few other photographers.</strong> I almost did that and I'm SO GLAD I met with more because the one I have now is much better than the first one I met with. I have to plug mine, Blaine Siesser Photography in Birmingham. Not sure what your budget is, but he's incredible.
    Posted by flamingtwig72[/QUOTE]

This. The first photographer I met with, I booked and didn't look around. Make sure your personalities work and they are what you're expecting in terms of photos, lead time on finished product, etc..We lost our $500 security deposit with our first photog because we decided to book another photographer instead based on the long [unnecessary, in my opinion] wait to get our e-pics back.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards